FIX OUR CLASS! WE F$#@ PAY YOU.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizz... we pay you.. you don't pay us. Remember the new rule of business "The customer is sometimes right"

- Blizzard blue post "We feel Retribution paladins need one more mechanic which involves some risk of the player pushing the wrong button, making the rotation a bit less forgiving"

WHAT F%^KING ROTATION??? CS, JDG , CS ,JDG over and over and PRAY AND HOPE FOR PROCS? The ramp up time of our dps in PVP and PVE is REDONKULOUS if stuff doesn't proc.

I love how you feel it necessary to make our class have that extra little "unforgiving" part.
Because being kited endlessly by mages, hunter, priests wasn't bad enough I wouldn't want them to have to suffer if they push a wrong button themselves.

It is really pissing me off now that my guild has serious reservations about taking me as ret because every other class totally owns our face pretty much on the meters. Ya I go as prot because I have an assload of cooldowns but why do I have to be FORCED to be a prot pally.

Like seriously....? What class suffers if it pushes a button wrong? no one. WAIT PALADINS! HAHAHA. Push a button wrong your pooched. If stuff doesn't proc your pooched HAHAH and even if everything goes according to plan then MUAHAHA your dmg is still so slow to build your POOCHED.

If I spec mastery for PVE I lose my hit and exp and my dps falters beyond comparison. I have been trying to stack massive haste for everything and even still cant get my CS beyond 3.86 second cooldown.

I have played WoW since the closed beta for vanilla. I have 4 80's and many other 70's and a bunch of 60's. I have played pretty much every spec for most classes.

I started my Paladin in WotLK to play with my bro. I absolutely loved ret and prot. Sacred shield was OMGAAAAWD amazing. I was a literal brick ##$&-house. As retribution once I had my gear on a 5800+ GS lvl I was totally owning the meters (single target or trash).

I will agree to the fact that in WotLK retribution was pretty damn easy as all you had to do was hit the button that wasnt on CD.

I can understand what blizzard was attempting to do with this holy power stuff but truly what was the rational thought process that decided that paladins needed to rely on LUCK of PROC to have any chance of doing anything damage wise.

I fight a priest in PVP, even with my 30% talented run speed increase, my seal proc for 40% increased speed when used on a target beyond 15 yrds, they kite the #@#$ out of me. I fight a mage and they just root me to the ground endlessly. I use freedom they spell steal it. I dispell twice and im out of mana. I bubble they cast mirrors and wait for me to come out and %!#@ my face and then block for eternity while their pets hit me harder then I can hit them (ok not entirely serious on that but they hurt ... ALOT). and the whole time im endlessly rooted to the ground. I touch a mage i get rooted. I seal them im slowed. They deal dmg on me Im rooted or slowed. Its not even slowed a little bit. Im practically unable to do anything versus a mage with skill above the level of a 6 yr old.

In PvE, I walk into heroics or raids with my guild and our enhance shammie Vyndael who has the same ItemLvL as myself damn near and he pulls 16k dps on single targets with absolute ease. If I pop every flipping cooldown including my pet and vyndael lusts I can barely pull 14k and thats only if I am fortunate enough to proc ALOT of free tv's and exo's.

I sit there and 12 seconds later if I havent had the LUCK to proc a free 3 point Inquisition, then I pop it wasting all my hard earned LUCK BASED holy power on the Inquisition and even then it last 30 seconds. Within that 30 seconds I have to build three more holy power to use my major dmg dealer TV.

literally within the 30 seconds of Inquisition, I am able to MAYBE, just maybe, get 2 TV if I dont use my HP on healing or refreshing my INQ.

So how come shammies and other classes like mages, warriors ,rogues and priests on the same lvl of gear as myself have little to no ramp up time and can blow the doors off my dps with little to no hardship? By the end of a boss fight it is true I can come out close to the top in dmg but not in the top 3 if there is a mage shammie or warrior present.

I cant even go on ranting Ive already said enough to prove that retrbution is HORRIBAD in both pvp and pve. It doesnt seem very fair to pigeon hole a class into the ground. I hear alot of people saying protection is decent for PVP but why should I have to spec into my protection tree to PVP when I have a F%$king damage spec.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
tl;dr.

Every class suffers if it pushes the wrong button. If it didn't, it wouldn't matter what buttons you pushed, and it would be impossible to be bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The pretense of "We purchased your product so do what we say" is an interesting one. Maybe become a major shareholder of Blizzard, then re-post. Alternately, come up with a more suitable basis for them to bother reading what you're saying.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
People like you make me wish that Blizzard had a way to put a "@@%!*y" debuff on a target.
@@%!*y
"You cried and ranted on the forums, all the while providing zero worth while feedback. Your damage, healing, health, and absorbtion effects are cut by 80%. You are also limited to 20 minutes of play time per day, so as not to give yourself some sort of heart attack. Sun is good."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree with those things that you said.

Blizz... we pay you.. you don't pay us. Remember the new rule of business "The customer is sometimes right"

- Blizzard blue post "We feel Retribution paladins need one more mechanic which involves some risk of the player pushing the wrong button, making the rotation a bit less forgiving"

WHAT F%^KING ROTATION??? CS, JDG , CS ,JDG over and over and PRAY AND HOPE FOR PROCS? The ramp up time of our dps in PVP and PVE is REDONKULOUS if stuff doesn't proc.

I love how you feel it necessary to make our class have that extra little "unforgiving" part.
Because being kited endlessly by mages, hunter, priests wasn't bad enough I wouldn't want them to have to suffer if they push a wrong button themselves.

It is really pissing me off now that my guild has serious reservations about taking me as ret because every other class totally owns our face pretty much on the meters. Ya I go as prot because I have an assload of cooldowns but why do I have to be FORCED to be a prot pally.

Like seriously....? What class suffers if it pushes a button wrong? no one. WAIT PALADINS! HAHAHA. Push a button wrong your pooched. If stuff doesn't proc your pooched HAHAH and even if everything goes according to plan then MUAHAHA your dmg is still so slow to build your POOCHED.

If I spec mastery for PVE I lose my hit and exp and my dps falters beyond comparison. I have been trying to stack massive haste for everything and even still cant get my CS beyond 3.86 second cooldown.

I have played WoW since the closed beta for vanilla. I have 4 80's and many other 70's and a bunch of 60's. I have played pretty much every spec for most classes.

I started my Paladin in WotLK to play with my bro. I absolutely loved ret and prot. Sacred shield was OMGAAAAWD amazing. I was a literal brick ##$&-house. As retribution once I had my gear on a 5800+ GS lvl I was totally owning the meters (single target or trash).

I will agree to the fact that in WotLK retribution was pretty damn easy as all you had to do was hit the button that wasnt on CD.

I can understand what blizzard was attempting to do with this holy power stuff but truly what was the rational thought process that decided that paladins needed to rely on LUCK of PROC to have any chance of doing anything damage wise.

I fight a priest in PVP, even with my 30% talented run speed increase, my seal proc for 40% increased speed when used on a target beyond 15 yrds, they kite the #@#$ out of me. I fight a mage and they just root me to the ground endlessly. I use freedom they spell steal it. I dispell twice and im out of mana. I bubble they cast mirrors and wait for me to come out and %!#@ my face and then block for eternity while their pets hit me harder then I can hit them (ok not entirely serious on that but they hurt ... ALOT). and the whole time im endlessly rooted to the ground. I touch a mage i get rooted. I seal them im slowed. They deal dmg on me Im rooted or slowed. Its not even slowed a little bit. Im practically unable to do anything versus a mage with skill above the level of a 6 yr old.

In PvE, I walk into heroics or raids with my guild and our enhance shammie Vyndael who has the same ItemLvL as myself damn near and he pulls 16k dps on single targets with absolute ease. If I pop every flipping cooldown including my pet and vyndael lusts I can barely pull 14k and thats only if I am fortunate enough to proc ALOT of free tv's and exo's.

I sit there and 12 seconds later if I havent had the LUCK to proc a free 3 point Inquisition, then I pop it wasting all my hard earned LUCK BASED holy power on the Inquisition and even then it last 30 seconds. Within that 30 seconds I have to build three more holy power to use my major dmg dealer TV.

literally within the 30 seconds of Inquisition, I am able to MAYBE, just maybe, get 2 TV if I dont use my HP on healing or refreshing my INQ.

So how come shammies and other classes like mages, warriors ,rogues and priests on the same lvl of gear as myself have little to no ramp up time and can blow the doors off my dps with little to no hardship? By the end of a boss fight it is true I can come out close to the top in dmg but not in the top 3 if there is a mage shammie or warrior present.

I cant even go on ranting Ive already said enough to prove that retrbution is HORRIBAD in both pvp and pve. It doesnt seem very fair to pigeon hole a class into the ground. I hear alot of people saying protection is decent for PVP but why should I have to spec into my protection tree to PVP when I have a F%$king damage spec.

I agree with those things that you said.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yea... tldr

I liked the topic name though, sad thing is, people will pay to play this game no matter how bad or good it is. I bet wow could last possibly 50+ years with its fanbase..

Not me, once their next gen mmo is out "Titan", myself and my old counter-strike guildies from W.E.W who won many Cal West tourney's are going to play that for sure.. I pretty much creamed when i heared it was confirmed :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TL;DR

Also the whole WE PAY YOU SO YOU MUST DO WHAT WE DEMAND thing went out of style so very long ago.

also, nice tank trinket there chief.
Edited by Taeria on 12/22/2010 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol. crying about being forced to go prot. remember when pallies were forced to go holy..
just because you suck at ret, doesn't mean it's not good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In a related matter, yes, you do pay for the game. If you don't like it anymore, don't pay for it.

That's how economics works.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
"Playing paladin got hard, please make it easy again"

I think it's actually balanced and playable, I always come on top of charts even though there's a loooooooong ramp time (not so long actually).

This thread is just fun to read.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
I agree. No class should be luck based. If I win a duel it was luck, not skill. It's because my procs went off at the right time because I was lucky. I don't like luck, I like skill. Our class shouldn't be all about chance.
SKILL IS WHEN LUCK BECOMES A HABIT. We can't make it a habit. There's only a 20% chance.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Look, Blamt, honestly all your doing with a post like that is giving everyone out there another reason not to want to pick up ret pallys and at the same time, giving Blizzard a reason to wait on fixing anything to do with our class. If you had posted this in a calmer tone I could see someone maybe taking the time to read the whole thing, but when you post with a furious tone, nobody wants to read your posts.
Edited by Salineth on 12/22/2010 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
every time you rage a paladin gets his wings ripped off by ghost crawler Q.Q
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Pallies have definitely been nerfed. But they are also more fun to play!!!! Procs were very important in TBC as ret in arenas and pve. but they suffered from Lack of Serious dmg and was extremely Gear dependent, and if you wanted to push good dps you needed to be good. i feel blizz had the right idea to take us back to Needing skill to crush meters, but needs to tweak Inq to 45 seconds rather than 30 because the way holy power works it takes forever to build, or buff paladins Passive dmg, like vengance or seal of truth ticks hit a bit harder, cause Bleeds are monster right now and it would be nice if my dot ticked higher than 800 uncrit lol (thats less than 1% of a Characters Health right now), like you did for TOC. The passive dmg i think would be easiest way to shorten ramp up time(also is the number 1 way other classes dps,) because i still need to swing 5 times to stack up and that turns out to be like 15 seconds in then i can go nutz with the other abilities. Also ranting nvr helps!!!!!! constructive critical thinking helps!!!!!!!! BTW i did more dmg at lvl 80 blizz lol just some food for thought.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

Changes to the Terms of Use or the Game.
Blizzard reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete, at any time, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, any feature of the Game or the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Game or the Service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes to this Terms of Use Agreement will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using, the Game. Your continued use of the Game following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. Blizzard may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability.

You hit the I Agree button, you must abide by the terms of use you commited to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What he said ^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel your QQ. With the lack of blue responses, (except the probable change of our mastery) we're pretty much left in the dark, wondering whether or not we'll be less RNG.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
@jondoe so you're saying you like the nerf then?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]