FIX OUR CLASS! WE F$#@ PAY YOU.

85 Human Paladin
I have found that ret is clearly balanced for having a extreme amount of haste and mastery, so that you lessen the effect the RNG god's have on you. It also doesn't help that TV and CS are like wet noodles being flailed around, which is compounded by the fact that CS, shares the CD with DS, but DS doesn't always give you holy power( a major over sight I think, it should of been removed from divine purpose).

The lack of a holy power AOE is also a pretty *##%ty situation to be in(tho, DS was very under powered when it was a AOE finisher with out some kind of basic AoE attack). We most likely be fine in AoE if DS was as spam-able as fan of knives, or if consecration was a shorter CD/or lasted longer, didn't deal fairly weak damage(man was it's damage gutted) and didn't take something like 60% of you base mana pool.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2010 7:55 AMPosted by Goz
@jondoe so you're saying you like the nerf then?

It wasn't a nerf. It was a rebalance.

If you want a more direct answer, then Yes, I do like it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/22/2010 7:31 AMPosted by Rølltide
lol. crying about being forced to go prot. remember when pallies were forced to go holy..
just because you suck at ret, doesn't mean it's not good.

Just because ret sucks, doesn't mean you are not good.

Actually it does not matter if you are good, they messed up ret.
Edited by Asbalanadeux on 12/22/2010 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/22/2010 7:43 AMPosted by Kaelthalos
every time you rage a paladin gets his wings ripped off by ghost crawler Q.Q

I don't believe "Ghost Crawler" exists because I haven't seen a blue post here in ages. In fact, I bet we could post whatever we wanted, no matter how profane or against "policy", and he STILL wouldn't show up!

And if he DOES exist, he sure as f**** isn't don't anything to help the class, especially ret!
Edited by Sputty on 12/22/2010 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't believe "Ghost Crawler" exists because I haven't seen a blue post here in ages. In fact, I bet we could post whatever we wanted, no matter how profane or against "policy", and he STILL wouldn't show up!

And if he DOES exist, he sure as f**** isn't don't anything to help the class, especially ret!

Your right, all Blizzard employees are sitting back in their chairs laughing at all the crying on the forums. They're playing card games, winner gets to decide who to nerf next and how.

Somehow this seems a bit ridiculous... You must keep in mind that it's the holidays and people like to take time off for their families, Blizzard employees are no exception.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
u mab bro?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Jondoe

Your right, all Blizzard employees are sitting back in their chairs laughing at all the crying on the forums. They're playing card games, winner gets to decide who to nerf next and how.

Somehow this seems a bit ridiculous... You must keep in mind that it's the holidays and people like to take time off for their families, Blizzard employees are no exception.

Sarcasm:
That would be an awesome job though, getting paid to randomly make your users whine and cry.

Seriously though:
Indeed, Christmas comes for Blizzard as well (or Winterviel if you will), so their staff is pretty short atm. Also, I work for a software development company, and it just doesn't make business sense to intentionally tork off your user base. Obviously Blizzard, Inc. is a very succesful business, so there is no way you're going to get me to believe they have an evil programmer/design staff conjuring up new ways to make this or that class base angry.

Remember all the nerfs and changing Blizzard has done in the past 6 years? Has that affected the number of their customers? Yes, it has. It has grown from a few million when I started to 12 million as of this year.
Blizzard could take time off, keep the servers running, and still people will play while QQing on the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i hear swearing at devs is a guaranteed way to make them listen.

also it raises your gearscore

trufax
Edited by Rèpent on 12/22/2010 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The guy is a spaz, but right.

Ret is immensely messed up.

Also being kited by frost mages and their infinite slows is old news. Even on my warrior in full PvP gear during Wrath I couldn't touch the most pathetic of mages before they could LOL-Kite me to death.

Yes, ret was face roll in Wrath. Did it need some tuning not to be? Sure. But the DPS output is so dependant on the RNG, and even then it's sub-par, that it isn't fun.

The prot 'rotation' is attorcious as well. Too much down time in it. Also, it's a headache to pick up two AOE packs. I see where they trying to go, but they just didn't get there. Sheild of the righteous is cool, when you get to use it.

A lot of classes were face rolls but with slight tuning in their ability mechanics they changed that. The class has been completely rebuilt to fix a very marginal problem while addressing none of the other problems.

Resource management decision...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]