Why Cyclone?

What is the theory behind me not being able to bubble out of cyclone? Is there to much dirt in my eye for me to pray to the heavens?

Funny how i can get knocked unconscious with kidney shot and be able to get the gods to protect me.
Edited by Odropro on 12/22/2010 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
a strong gust of wind > entire paladin class.

Has been this way since BC.
Reply Quote
Yeah i know it has been... and it has @!*@ing pissed me off ever sense. I can @!*@ing Bubble the litch kings crushing gaze or what ever. But i cant get out of a cyclone. Not only that but its @!*@ing spamable.
Reply Quote
But the question is how does a gust of wind prevent someone from praying?.... most the time im praying in that gust of wind IRL that my DPS wont die.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2010 1:54 PMPosted by Odropro
But the question is how does a gust of wind prevent someone from praying?.... most the time im praying in that gust of wind IRL that my DPS wont die.

You would pray, but you're too busy screaming, "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
Reply Quote
Ahhh interesting Theory you have there Dexter....

Generally the Paladin will only prey when he senses danger and is in fear. But if the Paladin is enjoying him self as hes floating and being tickled by the forces of nature, he feels as if he has no need to pray to the gods.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]