Silver Hand Representing!

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/go/g.asp, line 2258

I think this means I'm the #1 guild in the world.
Reply Quote
Did I mention I was first?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
rageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerageragerage
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
That actually is pretty impressive.

But it doesn't put Silver Hand on the map. It's impressive but it doesnt mean anything and no one cares about achievement points.

It's neat, tho.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/25/2010 7:57 AMPosted by Murathe
It's neat, tho.

Neat!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/25/2010 10:33 AMPosted by Burchzilla
Thx dude

No problamo dude!
Reply Quote
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=5&r=&w=

Dragon Lord tied for 47th in the world in Guild Achievements? Putting Silver Hand on the map!
And they say we are just a RP realm...pshhh!!!! Great work EVERYONE keep up the good work and represent our server well!
Dragon Lord tied for 47th in the world
tied for 47th
tied
47th
Well...deserved?
Reply Quote
Today Laedith earned the achievement [Put Bunny Ears on Jolz]!

A far larger accomplishment, as it was done CROSS FACTION.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Oh man. There may indeed, have been an incident involving some Jolz and a couple of bunny ears.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
lol trolls have no meaning in their lives without trolling. That's their achievement points.
Reply Quote
12/29/2010 10:07 PMPosted by Gupaljinda
lol trolls have no meaning in their lives without trolling. That's their achievement points.

lol yeah if I couldn't troll I might as well kill myself because what else is there?

PS People troll you because they are secretly jealous, and probably want to date you.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
12/30/2010 2:35 AMPosted by Jolniran

lol yeah if I couldn't troll I might as well kill myself because what else is there?

PS People troll you because they are secretly jealous, and probably want to date you.

/smarm

Reply Quote
wtf Stran don't ruin this for me I am deadly serious.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/29/2010 10:07 PMPosted by Gupaljinda

Yo bro, we herd u liek to troll so we put a troll in ur Troll so u can troll while u Troll.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Oh snap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]