Aeonaxx kills/sightings

85 Orc Warrior
I have been camping out for Aeonaxx for the entire week trying to mount him. I have not seen him once. I am wondering if anyone on this realm has seen or killed this rare, nor have i seen the bat. It's extremely frustrating. All of the posts on other sites have been kills in Earthen Ring EU none in the US.

At this point I'd be happy enough to see someone else kill it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I believe Narv has it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I just killed him last night about 22:48 server time. I was just doing a random check and he spawned about 5 seconds after I was in the air about Stonecore level near the Temple. Was a fun fight and the parachute is nice!

Good luck!

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Kurinaxx? HE'S BACK? *_*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It exists. Prayers and Dimere each have one alliance side. Dimere got his within the last week or so, I believe.
Edited by Eliladrys on 7/2/2011 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Teilina got hers at six PM today, July seventh. Got mine in late December/early January. Shredrogers and, I believe, Kalyino have one too.
Edited by Eurynine on 7/7/2011 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Sorry to necro a post, but saw my name and thought I'd say when I got mine.
March 24, 2011 at about Midnight server time. I used up all my luck for a while and got the grey camel within days of this, actually. Good luck to those hunting him!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Does Aeonaxx gets a timer like the TLPD used to get and share with Blood Seeker?

I used to farm a little TLPD and Aeonaxx 6 months ago and I recall to have seen the latter once dead.
Edited by Adhonis on 8/5/2011 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everything indicates Aeonaxx shares a timer with Blood Seeker and the latter despawns within seconds of spawning.

Wish there was a way to know when the last Aeonaxx/Blood Seeker sighting was.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
ive been camping all day for the past 4 days and havent seen him yet :P
Reply Quote
Just got a kill 2:10pm server time 9/22
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I killed him about two months back (on my rogue, got lucky lol). Most beautiful mount in the game.
Reply Quote
54 Troll Shaman
After farming for a week with little sleep, he sure is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]