Illustrious Grandmasters - Listed Here

90 Goblin Rogue
Updated
Reply Quote
Risuchan is an elixir specced 525 alch and 525 LW. I have all of the epic patterns off of the trainer except for 1 at the moment, but I can get it at a moments notice. Also have 525 cooking and fishing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
525 Blacksmith, all the plate dps pvp gear as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
525 Tailoring here
Edited by Rakdos on 2/14/2011 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Updated, added information to the first post on upcoming rare patterns, and how I will limit this to 10 per tradeskill to make it an easy reference point.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I am a 525 elixir alchemist. I am also maxed on inscription, jewel crafting, engineering and another alchemist that is transmute master. Whisper this toon if you need anything.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not sure if this is still being updated, but I've got everything maxed out alliance side.

>:\/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
525 Inscription here...16 books away form having everything

Hümberto
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
max tailor and alch here, with all relevant recipes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
525 Tailor and Engineer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Updated 4/2 -

Hey Alchemists - If you have the Vial of the Sands recipe, and are easy going about making it for people that provide mats, and all you have to do is push that magic button. Let me know and I will updates your name to reflect the pattern.

Vial of the Sands people that want it - First, use google to find the mats. Second, I will tell you I have ground Archeology on my paladin in search of this elusive recipe, and have yet to find it. Sure we are looking for "easy going" helpful people, which is why I have made this list - But don't be a cheap ass if you are having someone make this for you. I don't see paying 20k to have someone make it, but I would easily tip up to 1000g to have someone make it for me. Just saying, help your fellow players out, and in turn they will help you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/02/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Bulemia
Updated 4/2 -

Slanderous lies.

I demand satisfaction!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I have the recipe and will make it for people if they provide the mats.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Death Knight
525 scribe here. Have all the books from Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Updated 4/2 -

Slanderous lies.

I demand satisfaction!

:)

List the toons names and professions they have. I'm not going to put your name (Cattes) down for all professions, since you realistically only have 2.

I have alts in the list, but it is those toons names listed.

-

4.1 is out today, and professions got no love. No new items, no new craftables. I only hope 4.2 hits us with some unique recipes and patterns.

I will be going thru the list again later this evening/tomorrow, since I know a few Horde players listed have since stopped playing.

I will be keeping it to 10 per class, so that way any 4.2 craftables are easier to find.

Thank you all for your postings.
Edited by Bulemia on 4/26/2011 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
Leatherworking & Engineering
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Leatherworking & Engineering

Yeah, all 58 DKs are pro 525 LW/eng.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bro. :( .. wrong toon
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
4.2 is looming - Going to rehash the list once patterns are attained, and knock those listed off.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
< Gloves of Unforgiving Flame
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]