Where to level (17)

45 Goblin Hunter
Hey all - I was following the goblin quest chain into Azshara, but by then I was lvl 17, and the quests were all green.

I asked around, and someone suggested Barrens, or Ashenvale. In Barrens most of the beasts where 12 or 13, so I may have been in the wrong spot.

I headed north to Ashenvale, and was doing OK, even against lvl 21 enemies. I tabbed out to look up where the Horde camp was, headed for Splintertree Post, found it, and then a giant leaf monster stepped on me. Hate when that happens.

Can someone tell me where I should be leveling right now? ty in advance
Reply Quote
Go to Orgrimmar.

Look for the Warchief's Command Board in the Valley of Strength.

Take whatever quests it offers and go there.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
I wouldn't be surprised if the board told you to go to Ashenvale. The tree you encountered is part of a quest later on, you get to blow it up. Just avoid that for now and everything should be good.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just as an fyi.. green quests aren't a horrible thing. Yes, they give you a tiny bit less exp than yellow quests, but it's negligible. What you want to avoid is grey quests, because that's where the massive exp drop happens. :)
Reply Quote
12/17/2010 7:51 AMPosted by Owlet
Just as an fyi.. green quests aren't a horrible thing. Yes, they give you a tiny bit less exp than yellow quests, but it's negligible. What you want to avoid is grey quests, because that's where the massive exp drop happens. :)

This. Given that you can typically complete them much faster, green quests are usually more efficient in terms of xp/hour if that sort of thing interests you.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
If Ghostlands hasn't changed yet, I sincerely suggest there... All the quests r near each other, they have great rewards and you can buy blue's with rep from Tranquillien (which u get from most of the quests). Overall, it's my favorite horde leveling zone... hands down.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Druid
For what it's worth, I found doing the random daily bg gives you 1/2 a level for a win. If you're teams doing badly just afk out and go back to questing. Don't try and do them till you get a win, though, just add one a day and it complements the questing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]