Even after the QQing

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have learned the new model and been very successful in many dungeons. Unfortunately, it seems there is still a group of players who think it is okay to charge in, at 50% HP, while I am still drinking, and then ask why I wasn't healing. :/
I then refer then to where I said "drinking".
After several conversations with tanks and dps to tell them how much the healing model has changed, and explain why they should top off on HP (BY THAT I MEAN EAT SOME DAMN FOOD) I realize I am speaking to Corky from that show Life Goes On, and leave.

The last tank, a druid, complained that I wasn't topping them off after trash. I saw him turn and look at me every time, while I was drinking, then take off after more trash. Really guy? You cant even throw a HOT on yourself? I am flabbergasted at the overall expectations that are put upon me, it is my job to keep you alive DURING COMBAT, out of it, fix yourselves. Mana is not a luxury anymore.

I have not, and will not give up on healing, but I will find myself giving up on PUGs and bad groups. This leaves one solution.....guild forums here I come.
Reply Quote
53 Worgen Rogue
It's still a long time before the general player base figures out that they have to do more now. Until that point, healers will just have to use their "learning sticks".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree, I only hope to get better in the time it takes to find myself in a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
how about rezing the lazy dead people who wont run back like everyone else
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]