Best pvp'rs of dmaw

70 Human Paladin
Why Maiev Shadowsong why not Garona?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/04/2011 6:10 AMPosted by Dolflungrinn
Not that this thread really matters but Zizek should be on the list. I don't care what anyone says unless you played on Dmaw in vanilla. If you were alliance and you saw him it usually meant you were cleaning the crap out of your pants on the run back from the graveyard.

Agreed. Zizek isn't the only name from Vanilla that made you wish you were no where near them but he is the most memorable. He was the main cause of a lot of repair bills when he'd camp blackrock all day and night.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
But you can't forget the vanilla horde who terrorized people:

Ninetails - BA Mage
Tikan - Another BA Mage.
Wudi
Smooth
Wolfie <sp?>
Mootwo
Or anyone from Silly Hats or Murder of Crows.
Helper down in BB.

Personally the PvP from Vanilla is the only PvP I really consider because a lot of it was before BG's or arena's. It was before ranks, points, and really specific gear. It was a lot of skill either you won or you didn't and if you came across the people listed above you normally didn't.
Edited by Caenis on 1/5/2011 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
Personally the PvP from Vanilla is the only PvP I really consider because a lot of it was before BG's or arena's. It was before ranks, points, and really specific gear. It was a lot of skill either you won or you didn't and if you came across the people listed above you normally didn't.

Yeah, so those who invested hundreds of hours into farming vanilla PvP ranks or raid gear had a severe advantage over those who couldn't. Clearly skillful you troglodyte.

And now it's those who had the luck of being a mage , a warrior or a dk.
Edited by Madawk on 1/5/2011 5:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
PK
But you can't forget the vanilla horde who terrorized people

Thanks Caenis, those were good times. Terrorizing made it fun and "authentic".

I still think the best pvp bar none was right after honor was released and before battlegrounds were released. Not many had raid gear at that point either. We were all in vanilla greens and blues.

There were still some good Dragonmaw pvp rivalries with battlegrounds but it kind of went downhill after battlegroups. IMO it was better when everyone was from the same server and there were actual server rivalries. Battlegroups screwed that up with dilluting the player pool and arenas screwed up the horde vs alliance thing too.

I'm not going to argue who is the best blah blah blah outside of my vanilla joke earlier. There are some exceptional players that I've come across but it really doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ah, vanilla... how I adored Goldshire and it's happy-go-lucky lowbie area, excellent grounds for making friends...

Now...

*Raises his middle finger* Up yours, stupid ghost town.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/05/2011 6:05 PMPosted by Mootwo
But you can't forget the vanilla horde who terrorized people

Thanks Caenis, those were good times. Terrorizing made it fun and "authentic".

I still think the best pvp bar none was right after honor was released and before battlegrounds were released. Not many had raid gear at that point either. We were all in vanilla greens and blues.

There were still some good Dragonmaw pvp rivalries with battlegrounds but it kind of went downhill after battlegroups. IMO it was better when everyone was from the same server and there were actual server rivalries. Battlegroups screwed that up with dilluting the player pool and arenas screwed up the horde vs alliance thing too.

I'm not going to argue who is the best blah blah blah outside of my vanilla joke earlier. There are some exceptional players that I've come across but it really doesn't matter.

It was a privileged Moo. :)

But I completely agree with you on that point. We weren't decked out in epics from raiding, not sure where you are pulling that fact from Kasher.

And to add, I forgot Herbalwizard :)

Ps.

<3 yew Stax.
Edited by Caenis on 1/6/2011 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Helper down in BB.

I miss Helper. That guy was all kinds of fun.
Edited by Aleksandra on 1/6/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
R.o.f.l
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2011 3:14 AMPosted by Jordonz
Greengum

And, of course, Peterjohnson

I lawled
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]