Healing Heroics

85 Draenei Shaman
Having played a resto druid in wotlk, (yes spamming 3 buttons was easy) shaman is a new class for me, my healing fails hard in heroics i dunno if its my spec or gear (working on rep gear and heroic gear would be nice as well) any tips that can make things go more smoothly?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
My main advice for the new content I would say is learn to use Unleash Elements with Riptide or Healing Wave. From what I've notice that helps a lot. Also using Healing Rain when you know some big damage is going to happen or when more then one person in melee range is getting hit. If your group is all casters and a tank then take charge and tell your range to stack up on certain fights like Saimat on Heroic which can be very difficult to heal through.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There are great, great pointers in the comments here: http://lifeingroup5.com/?p=1460#Spec
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]