Need Help - Brothers in Death

73 Tauren Death Knight
This quest is for the Death Knight - you have to save a <Koltira Deathweaver>, because he's been captured and taken into <Scarlet Hold>. I have searched EVERY inch of the hold, and there is no sign of him ANYWHERE. I've been at this for 2 and 1/2 hours, and I've been searching for help for an additional 2 hours... please, someone tell me where she is, or maybe it's a bug that needs to be fixed. Eitherway, I cannot continue until this quest is complete - the follow up is needed to continue any other quests in Scarlet.
Please and thanks..
Powuh.
Realm:Blackhand
Name:Powuh
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Death Knight
nvm found him...
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey I am having the same issue, can someone at least give me a hint?
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Death Knight
nope nvm got it too lol

look for a small door on the first floor. Go downstairs....
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Mage
That is exactly what I am looking for, a door to a lower level! I knew there had to be one, it's similar to a quest I resolved in this forum some time back when there was a hard to notice "hard right turn/opening" that took me straight to the "NPC ?" I was searching for over many hours. THANKS FOR THAT!
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Mage
For the record, Tazzoc was my prime character when i started asking questions here. Presently, he just lives at the AH. My DK is a wholly different character as is my lead character. I add this note to ensure nobody is confused about a lvl 15 asking about a DK quest.
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Mage
Okay, I owe y'all. Here's the deal. When you go inside, turn right. At the wall left. You'll win your fights so then it's another left. Long walk down that hall, fights or no fights, then before the room there is a DOORWAY on the right - not a door, and it's full sized but it's DARK - we all walked right past it. Down those stairs you'll complete the quest. Stay with Koltira and when he gets "dressed" stay inside the bubble until your real enemy shows up. Kick in a ghoul and fight face to face, win, then HAUL BUTT behind Koltira and race to the tavern - don't fight. Whoever follows you into the tavern, well....you'll see.

Thanks, y'all.....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Ugg.. I've been looking for this guy FOREVER with my DK. Thanks ! Glad I found this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Terminal blindness is jarringly common apparently.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/05/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Conformity
Terminal blindness is jarringly common apparently.

... Not to mention serial necromancy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]