Hand of Freedom

85 Human Paladin
Lately when I've been running around, I've found instances where Hand of Freedom won't work. I have only confirmed two of them.

Frostbrand Weapons will slow me through Hand of Freedom. Alligator pets for hunters also have a slow that goes through Hand of Freedom, but I don't know the name of it. Both of these are not cleans-able, so I figure it has something to do with that. I am fairly certain they are not classified as dazes, either.

Is this supposed to be happening? I've only noticed this happening just recently, at least, since Cata's release. I have no idea how long this has actually been happening.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's two ways that Hand of Freedom can work:

1. It has a huge list of spell names that it removes and grants immunity to when you cast it
2. Spells are flagged as "snare", "root", etc. and Hand of Freedom removes all debuffs with that flag

If it's the first case then those spells are not on the big list of things that Hand of Freedom removes.

If it's the second case then those spells are not flagged correctly.

Either way you should post this in the bug report forums instead of here. It's not intended behaviour.
Reply Quote
DKs also have 2 of them as well... their ground effects and another one of their snares.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]