Guardian of Ancient Kings Broken for Ret

85 Human Paladin
First sorry if theres already a thread about this. So anyways like title says, GoAK is broken for ret. At max stacks its supposed to be a 20% strength increase. Instead its like 1-2% if that. So for a 5 min CD...kind of lackluster. The GoAK buff says its giving a 20% increase but looking at the actual strength value when the buff is up shows nothing close to 20%. Plz fix this :O

Edited by Roxus on 12/19/2010 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not sure what you're saying... I always get a 20% str increase.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You don't... the buff says you do, but check your actual STR values (make sure you remove any trinkets so that they don't proc at the same time you are looking at your str).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There are multiple threads about it in here, there are multiple threads about it in the Bug Reports forum.

Nothing has been changed, nothing has been said, still not one the known issues list.

Funny that one of our largest DPS cool downs can just stay broken this long, pretty sure we're gonna get a working as intended.

So yeah, your guardian is good for nothing unless you like shiny lights.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's no need for tinfoil hats here. It's obviously not working as intended, we're in the earliest days of a massive expansion and there are quite a few bugs to be ironed out, and this is one of them. Blues have been largely absent from the forums but that doesn't mean much except that they have better stuff to do than respond to constant QQ.

There is no way that a 5 minute offensive cd is supposed to build up to a grand total of 33 strength. Obvious bug.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/19/2010 9:55 AMPosted by Carmie
There's no need for tinfoil hats here. It's obviously not working as intended, we're in the earliest days of a massive expansion and there are quite a few bugs to be ironed out, and this is one of them. Blues have been largely absent from the forums but that doesn't mean much except that they have better stuff to do than respond to constant QQ.

There is no way that a 5 minute offensive cd is supposed to build up to a grand total of 33 strength. Obvious bug.

Gods I'm sick of the sycophants. They have had Cat in live (counting beta) for over 3 months now. Exactly when is the moment you act like a adult and expect a return on your investment. They are selling a service, NOT a product. This means it behooves them to actualy pay attention to how they do so.

To hp yes right now as its stands guardian is worthless. But sadly this can be said for 90% of what they have done for rets. I hope they address it. But I've been around long enough to not get my hopes up.
Reply Quote
On the bright side, the one thing that this actually does do is follow rogues even when they vanish...so that aspect will get fixed, but not the one where you know..it just stands there and watches you fight, or the one where it fights what it wants rather than what you are fighting, or the one that makes it stop fighting after you kill something, or hell even the one that causes you not to gain any strength at all...WORKING AS INTENDED..ALL OF IT..EXCEPT FOR CHASING ROGUES DOWN IN VANISH, That's broken, nothing else.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
The more pretty lights we get the more a paladin is working as intended no matter what the pretty lights actually do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]