What is with all these bad healers.

85 Goblin Shaman
C C
I dont get it healing heroics is to ez atm. I have carried so many bad players through heroics its not even funny. All these people saying healing isnt fun or healing needs to be fixed is either A.) A bad healer and just now finding out they dont have what it takes to heal in this game. Or B.) They queue up for heroics the second they get that 329 iLvL score and think they are geared enough to handle heroics. All the healers complaining are trying to heal heroics in greens and 308/316 Gear.

This needs to be said... There is nothing wrong with healing atm or the state of healing in WoW.... The problem IS YOU YES YOU THE BAD healer that are constantly in horrible groups, so stop blaming the tank or the dps or everyeone else for your lack of healing skill the problem is you... the game is fine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I heal Heroic in 280 gear...

Now the real question is, "Are Goblins the new Trolls?"
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hay gusy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Try farming normal instances for "proper" gear before attempting Heroics.

They're called Heroic for a reason :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I actually agree with the OP

I've completed every heroic via the LFD tool (with 0 guild runs) and while the first couple were hard ( my avg ilvl was 327) they get easier quite quickly as you get gear. Doing H SFK last night felt reminiscent of wotlk in terms of ease.

So in short: Healing is fine; l2p.
Reply Quote
69 Human Warlock
Would love to see the OP in arenas :) ur gona get rocked man....if you say u dont...plz give us vids showing ur leet skills or it never happened...(rated arenas or rated BGs)
Reply Quote
69 Human Warlock
dang, thread got quiet all the sudden hmmm have to wonder why :)
Reply Quote
odd... I couldn't use lfd for heroics until my ilevel was at least 329. Is it different for healers?
Edited by Togg on 12/19/2010 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
C C
*cast Revive* on thread
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm in all 333s - 2 316 trinkets and a relic. Gemmed, chanted. and guess what? the only heroic boss I've managed to kill is first guy in h brc. H SFK? yeah freakin right. My heals don't hit hard enough in the span of time to get the group to even 50% before ashbury starts aoeing the group
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
12/19/2010 8:39 AMPosted by Baconneggs
I heal Heroic in 280 gear...

Now the real question is, "Are Goblins the new Trolls?"

Stop saying this, get off the horse. You are healing in 326 gear. That is the average ilvl of your equipped gear. Stop it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Marked for trolling. Boasts like this are nothing short of polarizing and unconstructive.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/19/2010 9:40 AMPosted by Togg
odd... I couldn't use lfd for heroics until my ilevel was at least 329. Is it different for healers?

It checks whats in your bags as well.

So if you had a high level trinket in your bag but are wearing ilvl327 it will let you q for a heroic.

I hope that makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gotta love the alchemist stone letting me in to H:HoO early.

Also: loltroll.
Reply Quote
Yesterday on my tank, my avg iLevel went down after replacing 2 old 251 level items with 333 replacements... I'd love to know how the hell it's calculated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]