Blues never read these....

90 Tauren Paladin
I don't even know why I'm posting since I've never had any of my issues addressed. Whether it be blizz's insistence on using red and green to differentiate things (one in twelve guys is colorblind.... and no colorblind mode does nothing to alleviate it), or class balancing... I know I'm just going to be ignored.

Our dps at the moment is substandard compared to other classes. If you don't believe me check the logs for topend guilds and tell me how many raiding rets you see doing competitive dps (or even being allowed to raid). I've been looking at logs on world of logs for the past hour and I'm completely disheartened. I know my class, and i hate that we've been reduced to praying for rng to even have a chance at holding our own.

It's sad when TV which was designed to be our go to move is now our third hardest hitting ability. It's even sadder that the difference between a good ret and a bad ret right now is rng. If a bad player gets enough exo procs, they're gonna stomp all over someone else's dmg.

Here's my suggestion. How about we work on fixing things blizz. I'd like less rng in our rotation and have it be more about skill. Right now we're the most rng dependent class. Also, fix our mastery. Why are we the only dps class with a use it or lose it mastery? Have you noticed that we're all rushing to reforge that stat off our gear yet? It's a terrible stat for us. Last i checked, it takes roughly 7.12 mastery to even equal one strength.... I haven't even ran the numbers for agility yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if agi beat mastery for us in terms of being better.

That just seems sad. I don't even know why i'm posting since I'm sure we won't ever get a response from someone that they'll do something about it. I understand that it's early in the expansion, but these are all issues that were mentioned during the beta. Still we wait and hope that something is done. I don't even want a response with a specific answer to our problem. I just want to know that they're actually reading these forums and making an effort to address our issues. Well, that's enough rambling for now. Back to leveling another toon since I'm sure ret is going to be dead for another content patch or two.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wouldn't respond to anything either if everybody just sounded like this.
WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Not all of it is QQ here and QQ there. there are a few good constructive "this is what is broken, here's an idea of how to fix it" ect with out complaining or all the excessive QQ there are people trying to be helpful in all this but there is 0 response from blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/19/2010 3:24 PMPosted by Allíe
Not all of it is QQ here and QQ there. there are a few good constructive "this is what is broken, here's an idea of how to fix it" ect with out complaining or all the excessive QQ there are people trying to be helpful in all this but there is 0 response from blizzard.

Still QQ.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Retribution has more RNG than Archeology. Nuff said. Fix please.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You cannot post your opinions on whats wrong with the class and what you think can be done to improve upon it. It's always labeled as QQ. Heaven forbid anyone be able to provide some insight on the current state of paladins. I haven't checked any logs, and I will here soon because I'm intrigued by what you say, but if what you say is true about our dps, then anyone who claims we need to l2p even when not getting the right rng procs all the time is delirious and needs to sit back and think on it for a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I would like a little recognition for some of the time people put in threads/posts even..

Blizzard:I see..

That'd help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]