Dark Prophecy is recruiting

85 Worgen Mage
Dark Prophecy is a level 2 casual guild looking to grow. We currently have a few 80+ chars with a few lower levels leveling up. We would like to get a solid 10 man group to begin running heroics and looking toward casual raiding/guild events. If you have any questions or would like to join send a tell to Yavamaya or LÖkki ingame.

Edit: Forgot to mention we do have a website and vent service.
Edited by Yavamaya on 12/19/2010 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am the GM of a core 10man crew we are a 1 night a week raiding guild WED nights. Let me know if you and ur crew might be interested in merging. We do roics in off nights and allows others to not be bogged down with 3-4 night raid commitment.

We cleared ICC Ruby and alg. and 6/12 HM so not cutting edge but focused on raid nights. Let me know if you maybe want to talk. Ingame or Thread
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
hi i was wondering if i could join your guild? i would really like to...i don't like the guild i am in now because we don't do anything as a guild...my mane Toon name is Tyaeliria. if you could please add me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]