Ret: Ready for Heroics?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got my lucky coin, rabbit's foot, four leaf clover, coin bucket, and a complete set of dice that would make even the most intense D&D player aroused. You guys think I'm ret enough yet?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You forgot the sacrifice to appease the old gods.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:24 PMPosted by Sahar

The problem is I just used my last goat to feed a T-Rex.

Damn, guess I'll never be a hardcore raider now. :'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i am not even at lvl 85 right now but somehow i got my roation down wich i didnt have before
and that was because i was only doing 2.8k dps and now i am doing 4.6k dps im very happy and wanting to know if the can posably make the second boss in thorne of tides any harder because if you get one of those void zones its a one shot and i belive that should have acualy been saved for heroic and mabey have a slight nerfed version of that for normal instead of being on shot in pugs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/19/2010 9:28 PMPosted by Ðexter

If you have any chickens around, I believe they will suffice.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:28 PMPosted by Sonicsix
i am not even at lvl 85 right now but somehow i got my roation down wich i didnt have before
and that was because i was only doing 2.8k dps and now i am doing 4.6k dps im very happy and wanting to know if the can posably make the second boss in thorne of tides any harder because if you get one of those void zones its a one shot and i belive that should have acualy been saved for heroic and mabey have a slight nerfed version of that for normal instead of being on shot in pugs

A few things:

1. Puctuation is lovely this time of year.

2. What is this I don't even

3. If you were serious about dps than that's pretty sad sir. I pulled 6-7k dps average (excluding icc buff) back in wrath before the revamp. How some people consider a major decrease in dps for an increase in lvl/stats/abilities balanced is beyond me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:30 PMPosted by Sahar

You. Are. A. LIFESAVER!!!

Will you marry me? Wait?!!...Are you an actual girl or really a dude? Are you hot?
If you said yes to the previous two questions, will you marry me?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I keep a mallet handy, with which I furiously bash at my keybinds as they light up. As a bonus, a good round can win me tokens that are redeemable at Chuck E. Cheese's.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

Will you marry me? Wait?!!...Are you an actual girl or really a dude? Are you hot?

I am afraid that I'm already spoken for, good sir.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I am afraid that I'm already spoken for, good sir.

Alrighty. ;)

12/19/2010 9:41 PMPosted by Carmie
I keep a mallet handy, with which I furiously bash at my keybinds as they light up. As a bonus, a good round can win me tokens that are redeemable at Chuck E. Cheese's.

To you, same questions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:35 PMPosted by Ðexter

my ex got asked some of these questions before when she started lol. First question was if she had boobs, then the guy asked if she was a girl. I sat behind her laughing my ass off.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 9:48 PMPosted by Eon

my ex got asked some of these questions before when she started lol. First question was if she had boobs, then the guy asked if she was a girl. I sat behind her laughing my ass off.

maybe the guy likes him some man boobs. don't be so judgmental. gahh ;p
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/19/2010 9:48 PMPosted by Eon

Here's how you answer that: Naw brah. I'm just a man with a swollen chest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]