Told you Tol Barad was broken.

85 Human Rogue
Would you guys like Tol Barad back?

As fun as it is to stomp Tol Barad on defense every time, it really needs to be balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol at least we don't post a thread laughing at the other faction thinking they are bad for sucking at attacking. cough.
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Druid
12/19/2010 11:23 PMPosted by Apexflash
lol at least we don't post a thread laughing at the other faction thinking they are bad for sucking at attacking. cough.

In fairness to the rest of the Horde: That "lol" thread was started by a member of <ZOMBIE LAND>, we don't lay any claim to that gaggle of morons. Anyone with half a brain can see that TB is broken, just like tenacity was in WG.
Reply Quote
We know it is hard to defend 1/2 a base for 20 or so minutes but I guess Karma is in the mix. I mean since I have been on this server I think alliance had WG 3 times maybe? But in all actuality It is nice to battle allies without them having 5 times my health and damage so I am happy with just the HK's I get. Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Personally, I do not want Tol Barad back.

I enjoy all the finger pointing going on Horde side.
Keep up the good job, Alliance. <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue

This is all your fault.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue

This is all your fault.

Hey, ugly.

Shush up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Actually in its current state, the only reason Tol Barad is fun to defend is that its fun to imagine what the Horde are screaming at each other as they lose a game totally balanced not in their favor.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It has nothing to do with Horde or Alliance being imbalanced. It has everything to do with the objectives for victory or defeat being completely set up for defense atm. Even the graveyards are set up for defense. Attackers have to maintain 3 points to win and the towers being destroyed are worthless. If you are on defense you can have a zerg force go to a lightly defended spot and basically rotate holding one keep and it's game over.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/25/2010 9:16 AMPosted by Rhaelan
It has nothing to do with Horde or Alliance being imbalanced. It has everything to do with the objectives for victory or defeat being completely set up for defense atm. Even the graveyards are set up for defense. Attackers have to maintain 3 points to win and the towers being destroyed are worthless. If you are on defense you can have a zerg force go to a lightly defended spot and basically rotate holding one keep and it's game over.

Precisely my point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]