Suggestions for ret paladin?

90 Draenei Paladin
So far, I've experienced zero PvE, so I cant really give much input there as the knowledge base is non-existent. However, I've been PvPing since hitting 85 and, I will not say that Ret is horrible. I just feel as though its unfinished. As though its lacking something. In development, if you will. In my honest opinion, I think they are lacking another Crusader Strike-esque move. OR, lower the mana cost on exorcism. I also think Ret paladins need better healing. As they are a hybrid class, their success comes from versatility, rather than complete offensive domination(such as a mage atm.) I can be at 1/4 health and burn all of my mana healing and still not be completely full. Yes, I hear you pure dps'ers out there, disagreeing to the full extent with my previous statement, but as stated, they are a hybrid class. So, thats my reccomendation. They dont need anything special, just some simple tweaks. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
Ditch our current mastery for something less RNG, rework Divine Purpose to 100% chance of a charge of HP on judgement only, make TV refresh Inquisition's duration with a talent, and make dispels not destroy us so hard in pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]