Gear Upgrades?? How do you find them now?

(Locked)

85 Tauren Druid
I use to use the armory to find out were or what I had to do to get the right hit, right haste, and right spell gear.. that does not work anymore so how do you find the gear you need based on what you have already?
Edited by Ozdru on 12/20/2010 10:06 AM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
You can go slot-by-slot and use Wowhead to find gear upgrades. Go to the master gear list and use item filters to narrow down what you're looking for by stat, item level, and source.
85 Tauren Druid
Thanks, that works well!
80 Blood Elf Mage
Perhaps even more useful. If you start at your armory page, Blizzard has a link to each item you are wearing. From that item page, there is a link to wowhead.com and you can ask wowhead.com to find upgrades.
85 Undead Priest
Unfort. i cant level till i have more time when my vacation comes soon, but hopefully www.thottbot.com has upgraded their site for cata; the site is usually up to date. ive always used it to pull up all the gear for the level i want and look at which items seem to be the easiest to obtain. Compared to the armory and other sites I find it the easiest to look up the specifics of what I need.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]