Where to turn?

I'm on icecrown. There is no pvp here. Its BGS only.

Whats a good realm i can go to that has a huge (or atleast existant) pvp community?

I just want a guild, arena teams, you know?
Looking for a good realm. Please help ive looked around, with no luck.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Blackrock is the horde pvp hub. Watch me get publicly hanged for telling you that.
Reply Quote
why would you get hanged?

and thanks, any other suggestions? or is that a general agreement?
Reply Quote
??
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Illidian is generally pretty PvP oriented. Its a pretty full server however so you may have to wait to play. Very horde heavy too.
Reply Quote
illidan vs blackrock? which is better forpvp?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I don't know much about Blackrock.

Try the Realm Forums. Ask questions there. Illidian has some pretty big tools and some really nice people. The scale is bigger on this server than any other Ive been on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Kayolyn, do you mean stormrage? (your realm?) or did you mean illidan?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Illidian... Stormrage is the most alliance heavy population ever(and also full of tools, but Ive run into more nice people than tools versus Illidan)...Why do you ask?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Dude no kidding man! I moved from a PvP realm (Dunemaul) back when WoTLK first came out to play with some friends on this server, but PvP is my calling man and there aint %*%% for World Ganking PvP at all here. Its just people waiting in the cities for there queues to pop for dungeons / BGs or Arenas. <--- that %*%% is lame. But, that's what we get for being on a RP-PvP server. : / Anyways man thanks for asking some people this question cause I've been interested in doing the same thing and moving to a better PvP server with better people to PvP with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]