pally going oom

85 Human Death Knight
my friend that heals is going oom he just uses flash of light? what is the best way to heal without going oom so fast? ty
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Try using some of the more efficient heals... ya know, holy shock, holy light, word of glory? Of course you're going to go oom spamming flash of light >_>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Spirit helps too
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
infact I believe it even tells you that if you put on the begginner tool tips lol. But TBH the best way of avoiding going out of mana is to get a better group muhahaha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Flash of Light is more of an emergency type spell, he should only use it when s#$& hits the fan. Also, have him cast a Judgement every time its off cool down, if he has seal of insight on he'll get 15%of his base mana back every time he casts it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/20/2010 5:16 PMPosted by Farranor
Really? He goes OoM by spamming the highest MPS spell we have? How very, very odd. There's a chance - a slight one, but a chance nonetheless - that he might just possibly have OTHER SPELLS besides FoL in his spellbook. Shocking, I know.

I bet the trainer hid them from him. They are tricky like that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
he stopped doing heroics cause he can't heal them lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/20/2010 6:42 PMPosted by Datrupimp
he stopped doing heroics cause he can't heal them lol

Good, he should be in normals learning how to play his class, because, you know, that's what normal instances are for.

Heroics assume you know how to play your class, because you leveled 85 levels with it at that point. If someone hasn't figured out how to play in 85 levels, I'm not sure what to tell them.
Reply Quote
Lay on Hands is prolly your best bet. It is by far the most mana efficient heal the pally has.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Really? He goes OoM by spamming the highest MPS spell we have? How very, very odd. There's a chance - a slight one, but a chance nonetheless - that he might just possibly have OTHER SPELLS besides FoL in his spellbook. Shocking, I know.

I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/20/2010 7:25 PMPosted by Odropro
Lay on Hands is prolly your best bet. It is by far the most mana efficient heal the pally has.

I lol'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]