Request from a Druid

90 Night Elf Druid
Please stop casting Blessing of Kings when there is a Druid and you are the only paladin.

Mark of the Wild and Blessing of Kings are the same buff. If you see a Druid, please cast Blessing of Might.

Feel free to retort that Druids aren't buffing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
how about you druids stop sleeping/cyclone my repentanced mob.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I like Blessing of Kings better, sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I bless kings to force the druid to actually buff Mark.. Then i do Might.. So Could you please tell the druids to buff those other than themselves. KTHXBYE
Reply Quote
If im the only paladin then its a five man. If its a five man i barely care enough to buff in the first place and you are gonna complain?

Take your kings and be happy you got buffed at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/20/2010 5:48 PMPosted by Vaydra
If im the only paladin then its a five man. If its a five man i barely care enough to buff in the first place and you are gonna complain?

Take your kings and be happy you got buffed at all.

Why are folks so hesitant to buff? Do you lose XP/gold when you buff? Do you do less damage or healing when you buff?

All it takes is a glance at your party makeup and a single click to buff. Unless you open your spellbook for it.

Just saying, that the number of paladins that haven't realised the reason Kings keeps falling off is because Mark is over-writing it.
Reply Quote
First off, the BoK icon is prettier.

Second, I'm definitely just going to start casting BoK to piss off druids now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]