Horde boycott of Tol Barad

85 Worgen Warlock
PvE discussion in a PvP thread haha

While it is easier to defend then it is to attack, it's not impossible. Mawlem is right, the problem for the Horde is every Alliance character knows what to do attacking or defending, while your average Horde player does not. Is it 100% fair? No, but I could probably make an argument the Horde controls Tol Barad Peninsula 100% of the time, and that isn't fair for us.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
there is free realm xfers for anyone on mal'ganis. feel free to use it should you find yourself unhappy here.

I enjoy the hell out of Tol Barad even when i lose, because of the mass chaos that goes on..it's like vanilla AV.

However, it pisses me the f off when i see horde enter and are like "share quests please...are there anymore to share please" and people are farming veins and herbs during battle.
Edited by Jwj on 12/21/2010 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
12/21/2010 8:49 PMPosted by Jwj
However, it pisses me the f off when i see horde enter and are like "share quests please...are there anymore to share please" and people are farming veins and herbs during battle.

Just like old AV!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Let's skill up our fishing whilst losing Stormpike GY
Reply Quote
88 Orc Death Knight
The real issue for me is that I have q'd for Tol Barad 13 times and never been able to join the Q...The new system has really hurt the heavily populated servers/ factions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
NO. Well known Mal'ganis players like Mawlem are just so good at this game that no horde newbie could ever stand to best them in player vs player combat. The strategy of Tol barad is so complex and shrouded in mystery the feeble minds of Horde children cannot crack it. I'm getting a severe headache even talking about it I'm going to go back to killing dragons or w/e.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I dunno, I'm going to wait until we randomly acquire Tol Barad and then go take down 25 man Argaloth.

With a PuG.

Which I'll lead.

Which will fill up in 5 minutes and kill him in 20.

I'll also have no competition for my loot, being as I can be as picky as I like.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
boycott sounds dumb
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I get in whenever I want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]