Thoughts on instant Queues vs. reserved chaos

85 Night Elf Druid
ok ....so as I finally get down to business getting geared instead of playing around making money off the inflated ah prices and archaeology, I will start running heroics. Here's the thing though...I need chaos orbs like backstabs needs a spelling lesson...REAL BAD...
As 1 of 2 lw in my guild and having a raid team consisting of 3 shaman, two druids, and a rogue....that tells you how bad I need them.

I am a tank, and because of that I am lucky enough to have instant queues. And being that dps has to wait 40mins lately for heroics to pop do you think people would be willing to trade rights to the chaos orbs in order for instant queues?

I am off from work all next week and plan to be doing a couple days of just heroic farming so I just wanted to get some opinions about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/22/2010 7:59 AMPosted by Ate
ok ....so as I finally get down to business getting geared instead of playing around making money off the inflated ah prices and archaeology, I will start running heroics. Here's the thing though...I need chaos orbs like backstabs needs a spelling lesson...REAL BAD...
As 1 of 2 lw in my guild and having a raid team consisting of 3 shaman, two druids, and a rogue....that tells you how bad I need them.

I am a tank, and because of that I am lucky enough to have instant queues. And being that dps has to wait 40mins lately for heroics to pop do you think people would be willing to trade rights to the chaos orbs in order for instant queues?

I am off from work all next week and plan to be doing a couple days of just heroic farming so I just wanted to get some opinions about it.

Just pull some friends in with you to farm. Did you read about the new changes on MMO-champion? Now only crafters with the skill about 425 will be able to roll on them at all, which should help a lot.

Just advertise in trade, free instant queus for 3 dps if you give me the orbs. BAM, you'd fill in a heartbeat.
Edited by Vardar on 12/22/2010 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
pulling friends in is usually easy enough... however, since I'm off next week my playing schedule will be all over the board. I doubt I could find any of my friends online at 6am ready to run a heroic. And yes I did read about that change. Good stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/22/2010 8:09 AMPosted by Ate
pulling friends in is usually easy enough... however, since I'm off next week my playing schedule will be all over the board. I doubt I could find any of my friends online at 6am ready to run a heroic. And yes I did read about that change. Good stuff.

What time do you run? What do you mean by next week? I play at 6am every Monday, it's my off day. Also Sunday's. I'd gladly roll with ya if you wanted to farm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]