Where do I spend honor points....?

85 Night Elf Druid
I am level 20 as you can see.

I am looking for a place that I can spend my honor points at to get gear for my
level. I was told that I can go to Ashenvale and get it, but i have no idea where at
to go beyond that.

Help please?
Reply Quote
77 Human Mage
First thing I'd recommend is getting the add-on Atlasloot. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/atlasloot-enhanced.aspx

It's a fantastic add-on that let's you browse all the items and things in the game, including PvP rewards.

For you, the best gear and weapon rewards would be the entrance to Warsong Gulch battleground. That's in Ashenvale. It's just to the west of the entrance into Barrens. Basically, go to where the entrance to North Barrens is (but stay in Ashenvale), then go west until you see a Night-elf encampment. In there should be a quartermaster (to the right of the entrance I believe) that can sell you PvP rewards.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Or in easier terms:

Head to Astranaar in Ashenvale and run east along the road. When the road forks, take the southern route. Just before you hit the Barrens/Ashenvale border there will be a Silverwing outpost on your right, probably through some trees.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]