Old school blood scalpers... Give heed!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just want head count of how many of u guys are left, vanilla players who did the rank grind and such. Like nerjinzul, Phoenix, kousha,hustla, skibbily (me :D) and everyone else from then who remembers this time.. Oh and beergoggles was bad. And MassD had the chillest players.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Sup? Is Nerj still around? I got bored of my rogue and made this shammy on a different server. Decided to transfer him over here when I picked up Cataclysm to see what's what. Rogue is named Claytnbigsby on Agamaggan for those that are interested.
I want to see
Saldrin,
Nahmay,
Tarynn? or Dark or something
Will,
Matt or Wildmistake or Kordasn
Camus,
I bet Tubz is still around
I know Creedence is around
I saw Scopes too that sly dog
My bromosexual lover Surn is around too.. Velth and Kahl too
I'm sure there's tons more peeps too, I look forward to killing and getting killed by you all!

Much love,
Dagashi
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This thread has been made at least once a month for the past 3 years
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
cynical warcrafter is cynical
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
i saw tarynn in stormwind probably a month before cata came out. he was still rocking his full marshal gear. had just picked up the game again. you can say i've come full circle since i am playing horde again. you'd have to be old school to remember that.

-kahl
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I doubt anyone remembers me... Skibbily NE rogue. Was in MD for most of my bloodscalp stay. I play a pally on blackrock now though. I ended up getting gladiator on my rogue before i went pally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
im way too tired to be reading forums.... thought the title said head instead of heed.... there was a "wait, wtf" moment
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hardly any legends are left standing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Tubz quit around season 4 and Saldrin quit around season 6. I KNOW PHOENIX IS AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE, HI BEN!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol I misread the title of this thread.
Reply Quote
was in massD , now playing horde lol been around forever it seem :(
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I was an OG Bloodscalper. In fact, before I was the best druid in WoW, I was the best druid on Bloodscalp.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/23/2010 11:37 AMPosted by Stevana
I was an OG Bloodscalper. In fact, before I was the best druid in WoW, I was the best druid on Bloodscalp.

ROFL wut
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid

ROFL wut

F'reals. Nobody remembers me because they've repressed the memories of the pain I brought. But believe-you-me, I was one deadly druid. I killed a shaman once. This was back when Shamans were overpowered, too. His name was Beezelbubba or something. What a punk-%%@@% he was.

Back before they broke entangling roots and gave it diminishing returns, I used to root + starfire over and over again. No one could do jack. I destroyed some warriors with this tactic I invented, too. One named Torent; another named Zver.

Back when I was here, there was this really nerdy guild called <Heavy Hitters>. Most of their founding members were Mormons who kept trying to baptize me. Fhatjawn & Billsabobuss, especially. Preach, preach, preach, preach. I fell in the lake in Moonglade at level 8, and Billsabobuss started saying a prayer or something for me. It was ridiculous. /ignore didn't work, either. Because he created an alt (Billsadolla) for the sole purpose of preaching to me.

Oh, man; then there was this rogue named Bishibosh who kept trying to hit on me. Trying to get me to visit his MySpace & such. I was in his guild <Grassroots> because it had an awesome name. But he started getting aggressive because I was ignoring his advances. That's how I felt, anyway. I think he gkicked me because I couldn't love him.

Aw, memories.
Edited by Stevana on 12/24/2010 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
oooooooooooooh.........heed!

NM.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This one time in Moonglade, you gave me that rare spawn robe!

<3

(also ew, when I suggested they changed the text box colour so it wasn't blindingly white, I didn't expect them to make it piss-stained cotton shirt yellow, gross)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
This one time in Moonglade, you gave me that rare spawn robe!

<3

(also ew, when I suggested they changed the text box colour so it wasn't blindingly white, I didn't expect them to make it piss-stained cotton shirt yellow, gross)

Zella?

Seven hours of farming LBRS with two rogues (Cricket? Someone else... had an "e" in his name) to get Wildheart shoulders! Aw, memories.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Xella!

And yeah, Cricket and Eloril!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
oh hi hello
i didn't see you there
sit, stay awhile!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]