wut?

i play as Punpun now w/ ECS

holla
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Saldrin and Nahmay are playing on Black Dragonflight
Reply Quote
64 Undead Warlock
LNE here, sold that account went to law school just graduated started playing again; Epoch of Thought is reforming with a few of the remaining old schoolers and a few who are planning to return. Anyone who's around should let me know I'm generally on my alts Thelne and Janesice
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
-sneakytim
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Forum Tauren checking in...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dagashi!! Long time no see :)

Swapped over to Black Dragonflight to play with Saldrin, Nahmay, and Nezerath.The Bloodscalp days were great for sure. Hit me up sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Lots of OG bloodscalpers still play, but have moved on to different servers. There's some Crimson Banditos guys on Mal'Ganis, plus some other old school BS players like Dabull and me over here too. I think a lot of people ended up on Scilla and The Forgotten Coast, too. They might have transferred off those servers, since I think they were guild transfer things, and no idea if the guilds survived afterwards.

I saw Cryogenic around a couple of times during wotlk, he said something about Torent being training at Anderson Silva's gym or something. Guess he wants to go pro with MMA stuff?
Reply Quote
<--- Brolli

I miss my old guys... wish I knew where everyone was
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've kept a low profile but came over with the Blackrock transfers. So relatively old school
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/10/2011 8:07 AMPosted by Haniko
I've kept a low profile but came over with the Blackrock transfers. So relatively old school

hai qt, I see you in my TB, Life-Grippin mah kills
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Heh, I saw you there for the first time yesterday. I just came back from a long vacation abroad. You'll be seeing more of me soon : )

I need more mana : ( Healing while in shadow spec is not that easy
Reply Quote
79 Worgen Druid
Oh my GOD!! Heavy Hitters is still rolling?! I was in Heavy Hitters WAY back in the day when we were wiping on Molten Core!!

I was a Gnome Mage back then....Vita if anybody remembers. I have a druid on this server nowadays though, who do I talk to about applying to get in HH again?

Long live HH!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

I saw Cryogenic around a couple of times during wotlk, he said something about Torent being training at Anderson Silva's gym or something. Guess he wants to go pro with MMA stuff?

I think he'd be really good at that with all the rage and all.
Reply Quote
Oh how I miss bloodscalp :(
Reply Quote
01/04/2011 7:21 AMPosted by Wonderchickn
Forum Tauren checking in...

Ewwwwww googed, gross :-p
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
sharyn here.. sup dags, long time no see!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/16/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Volaidni
sharyn here.. sup dags, long time no see!

- you like dags?

- dags?

- yea dags. dags DAGS!

- oh dags. yea i like dags
Reply Quote
<--- Brolli

I miss my old guys... wish I knew where everyone was

awesome, nice to see u still around.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
sup to the noobs from level 60!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
shunya is still alive???

-pussalia
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]