Old school blood scalpers... Give heed!

70 Night Elf Druid
Oh, the good old days when alliance didn't stand a chance in AV.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2011 8:42 AMPosted by Kanegina
Oh how I miss bloodscalp :(

its different... very different.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
03/20/2011 9:29 PMPosted by Shoxy
Oh how I miss bloodscalp :(

its different... very different.

Does it feel that different on horde side, too? Back before I left, alliance seemed particularly... not necessarily deserted, but deflated.

I know the population imbalance has only gotten worse over the years, too. What is it now? 3:1 H:A?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hey Brolli, Wog, Stevana, Shunye, Brofessional (AngryBeef is that you?), Kahlandra, and everyone else.

<-- Nomed
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
<--- Brolli

I miss my old guys... wish I knew where everyone was

I still keep in touch with Flatliner, It, Wooz, Warchief Dave, we've been on the same vent for years.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
01/12/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Kanegina
Forum Tauren checking in...

Ewwwwww googed, gross :-p

Wut?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I found Nephisto guys

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?77622-lt-Harmonium-gt-Experienced-Hardcore-Raiding-Guild-US

I'm posting my youtube video of him going nuckin futs on vent into that thread...woot!

Edit: Awwww that thread is locked now...

I found his actual thread though. :)

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?95032-lt-Harmonium-gt-Experienced-High-End-Raiding-Now-Recruiting&p=2112692&posted=1#post2112692
Edited by Wonderchickn on 4/12/2011 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This thread makes me a little sad when i think back that far to what bloodscalp used to be like and how it is now.... mainly the pvp aspect of it and the two best pve guilds dont exist here anymore... well HH is still kinda here. but the server is just blah for pvp... again it just makes me sad here.

Nightlock signin in here.

and i think Banks is still around somewheres
Edited by Chürch on 4/13/2011 2:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
YEAH MISS THE VANILLA DAYS WHEN WE WERE ALL NOOBS. FEAR NOT CRAZYB WILL RETURN IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
its not worth it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wangster still has his character on this server, but never plays anymore. Hops on every so often tho!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
oh hi hello
i didn't see you there
sit, stay awhile!

Hextricon sup bro. Rhyannon here :) High warlord grind was fun. Batmen can still suck my...

And hello Bloodscalpers from way back when.
Edited by Litewounds on 5/4/2011 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/22/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Crazyb
YEAH MISS THE VANILLA DAYS WHEN WE WERE ALL NOOBS. FEAR NOT CRAZYB WILL RETURN IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS

WE AWAIT YOUR RETURN MR. PRESIDENT.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hextricon sup bro. Rhyannon here :) High warlord grind was fun. Batmen can still suck my...

And hello Bloodscalpers from way back when.

Batmen loves you, too <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Battlecruiser operational......and in need of repairs, still up and running.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/22/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Crazyb

You should RealID me when you get back IMO!
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Druid
Wow you have been my tank for sooo long , i was priest heal noemie
Edited by Moohmooh on 7/28/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I miss Arikas and Antimode , Warrior and Hunter and A shadowpriest was their gf cant remember her char name
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
NGC
I am still the #1 worst warrior since vanilla. When Enemy and some other guild combined to make ES. Later on ES being destroyed by merging in WOTLK. What a bad idea and waste of a fun guild that was. Oh, and the talk about the grind... I still see like 2-3 of the Grand Marshals from back in the day playing now, but only they are completely terrible and in retarded !@# guilds. My only thoughts are ebayed and the original, good, account holders no longer play, or got new accounts.

Anyways, it seems as though all of the Vanilla all stars have taken 1 of 4 options, quit, server transfer, faction transfer or are in IFNT/DS the 2 guilds that just wont die no matter how much BS they go through.

Edit: Alliance side that is, I don't know anything about dem hoarders.
Edited by Dougdluxx on 7/28/2011 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ARIKAS IS STILL HERE Maellie!!!! that Sp was MYNXIE she still plays a SP !!!! but who were u!!!!
OH yea antimode still plays hahaha gosh this game is CRACK...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]