AFK for the Holidays

Community Manager
The holidays are upon us and, as in previous years, we will be AFK to spend it with our friends and family. While we won't be far, we may not be around as much as we usually are. (The moderation elves will still be hard at work over the holidays, however, and will know if you've been naughty or nice.)

We wish each and every one of you a very happy and safe holiday in the meantime, and can't wait to see all of you again in the new year!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
do monkeys and hamsters get holidays too?
Reply Quote
Hey Blizz,

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. and monkey and hamsters have to get at least some holidays i would think...... or at least hope.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
All I want for Christmas is a class balance patch....

Ya know, the one where Mages and Feral Druids get toned down in PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
ive had a ticket open since friday, it better not last till January.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
(The moderation elves will still be hard at work over the holidays, however, and will know if you've been naughty or nice.)

Hope they get holiday pay.

EDIT: Not to sound all negative though >.> so Happy Holidays Blizzard hope you enjoy your time off.
Edited by Cabal on 12/22/2010 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Happy Non-Sectarian, Seasonally-Adjusted Greetings!

Merry Christmas :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
12/22/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Alansi
Happy Non-Sectarian, Seasonally-Adjusted Greetings!

/headdesk

Merry Christmas :D

Bravo! I second that!
Reply Quote
12/22/2010 2:02 PMPosted by Valtane
/headdesk

I know, I know lol. My co-worker says it in jest, and I just think it's funny, given today's society.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/22/2010 1:59 PMPosted by Grenade
As a shaman I will notice no difference.

This.

And Merry Christmas!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
lol... they go afk before we can get class balance and class fixes... Yeah ferals and mages are retarded while Ret is completely broken YAY!!!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Does the whale shark get to go home for the holidays? I can just imagine one with a santa hat now.
Reply Quote
Is there a chance, before you all go off and enjoy your well-earned holiday vacation, that we might find out who won the holiday card contest? :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
12/22/2010 2:05 PMPosted by Llazarus
lol... they go afk before we can get class balance and class fixes... Yeah ferals and mages are retarded while Ret is completely broken YAY!!!

Absolutely right, no one deserves holiday time off until my make believe computer world is crafted to my specifications.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Oh great, can't you fix the arena system before leaving...
yay for negative points.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]