AFK for the Holidays

11 Undead Warrior
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all the staff at Blue errr I mean Blizzard, this year has brought alot of good things heres to hoping next year is just as good.
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Hunter
GoA
Don't forget to reset Arena Rating Achievements and Statistics due to the mmr glitch before leaving.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/22/2010 1:56 PMPosted by Spritzee
ive had a ticket open since friday, it better not last till January.

The Customer Service staff are still here hard at work and will continue to be over the holiday. January isn't all that far off though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Merry Christmas Blizzard. Thankyou for a great year of Starcraft and Cataclysmy goodness :).

And to all the whiners that are most likely unemployed, on school holidays or are just plain not empathetic. The world doesn't revolve around this game. Blizzard already work hard enough (you don't make that much profit a year employing slackers and staff that aren't dedicated to their job). They are entitled to holidays like everyone else.

Get off your computer and enjoy the holidays. Spend some time with your loved ones and realise that life still goes on while your character is logged out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Blizzard. Thanks for a great xpack that will keep me busy over my short work vacation.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
But i was going to use the kite to send my letter to greatfather winter :(

Now down to bussiness, what blue is going to slip a reminder note about ponies onto ghostcrawlers desk?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Right now, rated battlegrounds do not properly give credit for wins and it is impossible to gain rating in them, as shown in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567935658.

So is this not going to get fixed until you guys come back from vacation? Because that is very lame.
Edited by Lopez on 12/22/2010 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Poor Customer Service :(
Reply Quote
84 Goblin Death Knight
It'll be a blue Christmas without you... wait something is off with that sentiment. Happy holidays regardless.
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warlock
So will this effect the lag or not lag of the game? My DL has been on 9.7 GB left to dl for like, over 3 hrs. It just recently changed to 9.6 :(
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warlock
Oh and HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAS. forgive the caps. Or whatever holiday you've already celebrate/d. :) ^-^=
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Would explain why WoW is still barely playable on Mac since first patchday after Cata release.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
We aren't your 'family'? Let alone friends? Well then, we are enemies.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/22/2010 1:56 PMPosted by Spritzee
ive had a ticket open since friday, it better not last till January.

To my knowledge, our customer support offices will remain open for the holidays -- this includes the days of the 25th and 31st of December, as well as the 1st of January. If any changes are made to their normal hours of operation, our representatives will usually create a post in the Customer Support forum or the Technical Support forum (or both) to announce the adjusted schedule. Just keep an eye out there. :)

That said, I'm sorry you an encountered an issue. Hopefully it will be addressed soon!

Edit: Darnit. The candle beat me to it. *shakes fist*
Edited by Lylirra on 12/22/2010 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Merry Christmas! Try your best to ignore the Scrooges in this thread and on the rest of boards during your remaining time here! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS BLIZZ THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My nephews are 4 & 3 years old.

After presents they will want to see "the dragon game!"

& see the train, & the dragons, & eat the bad guys with the dragon...

I have nerdy nephews.

I adore them<3

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm going /afk starting tonight, but I'll sure miss these forums until January. Happy Holidays, everyone! <3

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all at Blizzard! Keep up the good work in the new year! =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]