AFK for the Holidays

85 Tauren Death Knight
I will miss you........./hug
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Warrior
12/22/2010 6:43 PMPosted by Nurass
Sorry I dont waste time on these so called holidays, I pay money for you to operate a business, it's like Obama administration, things need fixin not more time off with pay....

They could be employees who take as many vacations as Bush Jr. They would never be at work!
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
12/22/2010 2:14 PMPosted by Sangreal
lol... they go afk before we can get class balance and class fixes... Yeah ferals and mages are retarded while Ret is completely broken YAY!!!

Absolutely right, no one deserves holiday time off until my make believe computer world is crafted to my specifications.

I may be biased, due to the fact that I'm Feral, but THIS
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! (emphasis on saying merry christmas not happy holidays) =p
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
12/22/2010 7:53 PMPosted by Russetqt
To people giving hard working individuals a hard time for taking a major holiday off, in order to spend time with their families, solely because the game isn't balanced to your liking yet: Are you really admitting that your main focus over the holidays is going to be getting arena points and BG ratings?

Really?

I didn't honestly believe that people had lives that sad. Even the homeless around here are spending time in the company of others, enjoying their donated Christmas meals at the various shelters and soup kitchens.

Enjoy your hot pockets and pixels, and just know that even the homeless are having a better holiday then you.

Merry gorram Christmas.

And I'm guessing you also think it would be unfair for congress to take off weeks for the holidays instead of passing important bills like health care for 9/11 first responders?

I have to apologize. My account was hacked a while back, and it turns out that this was one of the Characters created ... I think. I've seen several "Aaoo....something something dark side."

As a side note:

LOLOLOLOLOL CONGREZZ = WOW
Reply Quote
75 Troll Druid

And I'm guessing you also think it would be unfair for congress to take off weeks for the holidays instead of passing important bills like health care for 9/11 first responders?

I have to apologize. My account was hacked a while back, and it turns out that this was one of the Characters created ... I think. I've seen several "Aaoo....something something dark side."

As a side note:

LOLOLOLOLOL CONGREZZ = WOW

Edit: THIS is one of my actual characters.
Edit2: For double-quote.
Edit3: WOW. This shows just how little I use the forums. I saw my initial post as "Aaoouuyyes," and thought that HE had posted the Congress thing. My bad. lol.
Edited by Valzkal on 12/22/2010 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
happy holidays,

Tell santa he can keep that nerf-bat in his sack this year....

Cheers
Reply Quote
29 Undead Hunter
12/22/2010 1:44 PMPosted by Lylirra
The holidays are upon us and, as in previous years, we will be AFK to spend it with our friends and family.

HEHE, JUST LIKE HALF THE PLAYERS IN THE BATTLEGROUNDS
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year!

Hope you get a lot of presents!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/22/2010 2:05 PMPosted by Llazarus
lol... they go afk before we can get class balance and class fixes... Yeah ferals and mages are retarded while Ret is completely broken YAY!!!

I sense a QQ'ing, methinks.

Fix healers first, worry about ret-tards later<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/22/2010 6:43 PMPosted by Nurass
Sorry I dont waste time on these so called holidays, I pay money for you to operate a business, it's like Obama administration, things need fixin not more time off with pay....

Take out the "Nur" and we all know what you are, sir.

Happy holidays. Enjoy your solitude.
Reply Quote
happy holidays! don't eat too much
Edited by Zbor on 12/23/2010 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
61 Goblin Death Knight
so does this mean no more wow till they come back ?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
COME BACK!! WE BROKE IT!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/23/2010 1:52 AMPosted by Frenzical
COME BACK!! WE BROKE IT!!

Made me lol,

IT'S TRUE THOUGH!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yeah it is JUSTa GAME but it is also a PAID SERVICE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]