Epic Profession Recipes Crafters List

(Sticky)

86 Human Paladin
..How much does each recipe cost?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I'm not sure if enchants count, but I do know: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide I mean, if you look at it this way: it requires 5 Maelstrom Crystal ... meaning DE-ing 5 purples to have it made.

I'll get the other two later on this week.

That stuff ain't cheap ya'know! But I'm usually generous with everything-- free with your mats, but tips are always appreciated... because I'm a happy orc. :3

EDIT: I just picked up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk tonight, too!
Edited by Blankaman on 1/4/2011 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I have maxed out blacksmithing but I haven't finished the quests in twilight highlands so I was trying to find out the costs of those recipes.

Blankman, I see your point in regards to enchant recipes and although blacksmithing is different it still applies because of the fact that some of the recipes require an alchemist to transmute bars and volatiles...But, I personally think the epic BS recipes are easier to make.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I also have every epic pattern for Blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I'm not sure if enchants count, but I do know: Formula: Enchant Weapon - Landslide I mean, if you look at it this way: it requires 5 Maelstrom Crystal ... meaning DE-ing 5 purples to have it made.

I'll get the other two later on this week.

That stuff ain't cheap ya'know! But I'm usually generous with everything-- free with your mats, but tips are always appreciated... because I'm a happy orc. :3

EDIT: I just picked up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk tonight, too!

I have these three enchants (the ones that cost maelstrom crystals to buy) on the list.
Looks like I'll be adding a couple more recipes, damn they gave Blacksmiths a lot to learn. x_x
Updated first post.
Edited by Deltrus on 1/5/2011 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Couple new Blacksmithing recipes added to the fold as they cost quite a bundle to buy and even more to create. Remember, I am always willing to add more items to this list if there is something I missed, Blizzard put in a ton of new, and pricey recipes to buy and learn, so I want to get all the best ones up there! If it costs something ridiculous to learn or costs chaos orbs, truegold, dreamcloth, pristine hide, or otherwise expensive mats to make, let me know!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Enchanting: Power Torrent
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I have updated everything, plus added myself for Belt of the Depths. Hope this is helping out!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have all 4 epic tailoring patterns (both legs and belts).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I also have all four epic tailoring patterns.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I can now make:

Breeches of Mended Nightmares
Dreamless Belt
Flame-Ascended Pantaloons
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
All updated to here.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Forgot to add that I have both epic spell threads, ghostly and enchanted.
Reply Quote
I have power torrent as well as windwalk alliance side
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Updated!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I finally got around picking up Formula: Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Update to here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have Powerful Ghostly Spellthread, Powerful Enchanted Spellthread, Breeches of Mended Nightmares, and the Illusionary Bag (24 Slot Bag), wich in 2.0.6 is going to be a 26 Slot
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Updated!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I can do Power Torrent, Landslide, and Windwalk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]