85 Human Warrior
397 Crafted

Plate dps wrists
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I can craft: Bracers of Unconquered Power
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
I'm looking for a leatherworker who can craft Earthen Scale Sabatons - I have all mats and will tip you well for your time! Please drop me a note in game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can craft Ornate Battleplate of the Master
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I can craft Imperial Silk Gloves
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
if this is going to remain a sticky could it at least be updated for MoP?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I can craft the new legs 553ilvl ones and two belts... dps and heals atm.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I can make the 553 healer cloth pants and belt. I can also make the 553 caster DPS cloth pants and belt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well,, last post is 6 months ago. Anywho, I can craft almost every leatherworking pattern in the game except for 1 from Firelands and 2 from Sunwell. . Can make anything you want, if you have the mats for it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Well, while this thead seems dead, I'll throw in here that I can make all MoP Tailoring recipes, and a good chunk of the previous epic patterns, all current enchanting recipes, and the vast majority of the previous enchanting recipes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Honestly I have no clue why this post stayed stickied, considering it was made with the intention for early-mid Cata and I have also quit since then (I'm back but obviously on another server...) so really not sure what to say. =S
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
9 months and a race change later..... I have every leathern pattern (except aldor rep) in the game. If you have the mats, I can make it. Catch is, you have 3 weeks until my subscription runs out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]