Vitreous Stone Drake

90 Troll Druid
30 runs.. no mount. My friend got it first try.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm currently at 54 normal runs now and no mount. 6 min runs as a blood dk in dps gear, so its not to bad. It took me around 150 anzu kills and 114 KT kills in MGT to get those mounts so I'm used to the punishment lol. VP mount on first normal solo run tho!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I got this mount from normal mode, only took me 8 runs :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just got mine after 7 runs
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Death Knight
If you are still wanting to run the mount i can help. I can solo it in blood, not that hard. So i could solo while you just follow me. Recently got the mount in 17 runs. Just whisper me if im on or send me mail if im not.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Death Knight
^ Scratch that not on same server
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The mount only drops on heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It drops on normal, I got it on normal on day one of cata. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Judging by the replies in this thread, I'm quite certain that it only drops on heroic mode.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
got it on normal
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
260 times now i don't this as of now still no drop this sucks so much when i get to 300 i will open a gm ticket on this
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
260 times now i don't this as of now still no drop this sucks so much when i get to 300 i will open a gm ticket on this

...and the GM will award you the mount, no questions asked.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I laughed when I saw this topic got bumped yet again lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The mount does drop on normal. As a 90 stealther.. go kill that millhouse mana guy on the first pack (if you don't want to kill all three packs, which is still easy). After you get him to run away, back out of the instance and go back in, and Corboros is up.. just stealth past him to slabhide and kill him, leave, rinse, and repeat. The only problem is the 5 instance per hour limit, which you will surpass since it only takes about 6-8 minutes to kill slabhide each time, from the beginning of the dungeon. Good Luck!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
well it actually does drop on normal.. i literally got it today within 3 runs and the drop rate is actually .78
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sick necro
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
huh, well it's kind of nice to know that it's that hard to find and I 'accidentally' got it :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
just got this mount yesterday on just my 2nd attempt to kill slabhide ... all depends on luck guys :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]