@CURSEN

88 Goblin Hunter
<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
All I got to say brah is that Heroics will seperate the boys from the men just like it did in wrath when we were squinting back into the distance looking for you guys 2 months behind our progression.

Oh and I love how you guys still have DPS under 20k on Halfus, practically a plant and nuke fight......

I say again, Heroics will seperate the boys from the men.
Edited by Cursen on 12/22/2010 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
Dude, we were raiding 2 night per week, it was 25 man, we had atendance issue, my dog eat it, grats for wrath progression big man.

And your right, heroic will make you guys xfer to another server again to get server first...

ps: Sorry if our Boomkin back up dont do enough dps for you... we still managed to get 8 kill in 3 hours with him

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
I wouldn't fuss too much over his post Ydro. I smell severe epeen/jealousy issues in that one >.>
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Today I entered a BG and saw a paladin with the title "Defender of a Shattered World".

How close are either of your guilds to that?
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
1 boss/xmas away!
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
done
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
ps: i hope you kids saved 25$ from xmas present to xfer on another server...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/22/2010 6:16 PMPosted by Breebre
Today I entered a BG and saw a paladin with the title "Defender of a Shattered World".

Morroth, Defender of a Shattered World.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
12/22/2010 6:16 PMPosted by Breebre

bad trolls zzZZzzzz.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Posted by Breebre

12/22/2010 6:16 PM

16-21

raiding

This thread has everything.
Edited by Breebre on 12/28/2010 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
87 Orc Death Knight
All I got to say brah is that Heroics will seperate the boys from the men just like it did in wrath when we were squinting back into the distance looking for you guys 2 months behind our progression.

Things are slightly different then wotlk now! The table have turned. But we're approaching into the 3months behind on progression mark soon. I don't know why people talk big when they can't back up their words. Your lack of interest on killings heroic bosses is slowing us down. We don't feel any treat on being second so we're pretty much being lazy and sitting on our advance. I bet this will come back and bite us in the butt soon enough.

I hope this little taunt will encourage you to all to continue on trying hard! Cause right now i'm not trying very hard on progression fights, because when I look back and see that the closest lethionian guild almost 1300 position behind. Lets have multiples high end raiding guild on the same server! Reanimate Lethon!
Edited by Xsv on 2/2/2011 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
All I got to say brah is that Heroics will seperate the boys from the men.....

Hi Cursen, where are you and GBus ?
Edited by Morroth on 4/1/2011 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Well lets see Im busy in another guild on another server dropped HM nef the same day as u guys, oh and hitting 2200 on my 3s team the day b4 also....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/01/2011 05:17 PMPosted by Cursen
Well lets see Im busy in another guild on another server dropped HM nef the same day as u guys, oh and hitting 2200 on my 3s team the day b4 also....

Only 8/13 ? c'mon Cursen, you can do better
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Ofc I can, but short of multiboxing an entire 25m raid I can't control others.
That and I've taken to gearing my Char with the best of both worlds atm.
Lemme know when you can do better than 1700+ this season and get real pvp gear
Edited by Cursen on 4/2/2011 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i am pro hunter what is best pet?
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
04/02/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Underagekid

Get a pet Cursen. They do the most dps. If you do something wrong, he will automatically correct you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/02/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Deudermont

Get a pet Cursen. They do the most dps. If you do something wrong, he will automatically correct you.

Do I even know you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]