Is it me or...

85 Tauren Shaman
Just starting heroics and I am running into tanks and dps that chastise me for wanting CC, or groups that rush from mob to mob without letting me drink. I use Healing Wave as my main heal with riptide and UE on the tank mainly. I will break out GHW and HS when I have to, but for the most part I don't because I'll go oom. When the sh*t hits the fan and I have to heal like a madman to correct someone's mistake or heal through AOE dmg I'm oom pretty fast.

My question is this....is it me or do groups need to understand that an undergeared healer can't just whip through these things? Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah I've had a few heroics where I get asked if they need to CC, like they are doing it for my benefit, implying that if I'm good enough, that isn't something they would need to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]