You know you should Leave Group when...

85 Dwarf Priest
...the hunter doesnt know what a "hunter pull" is.

...3 out of 4 other people say "I'm out of food". (as if they had any to begin with)

...pally tank AS's and then charges head first into a heroic 6 pack; and then consecrates.

...the mage asks "hold a sec", to put polymorph on his action bar.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
Never forget, if you "leave", you get dungeon deserter. It's better to try and get yourself kicked from the group instead.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
...it's worth it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Best thread ever

...Ret paladin says he doesn't have repentance.

...mage needs to use living bomb to dps in deadmines near the monkeys. (talk about a rage monkey :/)

...rogue blames you for bad dps because he "had" to use revitalize

And what nourishderp said, always get yourself kicked :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
...the mage says, "Nah" when asked to cc.

...the dps go "?" when I suggest we should start cc'ing.

...the tank says, "I have no idea what I'm doing."

...when the dps are pulling aggro and never use their threat dropping tools.

I've left groups for all of these reasons btw.
Edited by Bavol on 12/17/2010 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
...the DPS calls me a douche for gripping them out of harmful effects cause he thinks he knows better :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Whenever you have 20k more hp than the tank.

Whenever you ask the hunter to use distracting shot, but he says that he doesn't have it.

When you tell the hunter that he will need to kite the adds and he says: Nope, I dps.
Reply Quote
12/17/2010 12:24 PMPosted by Brightbeard
...the hunter doesnt know what a "hunter pull" is.

...3 out of 4 other people say "I'm out of food". (as if they had any to begin with)

...pally tank AS's and then charges head first into a heroic 6 pack; and then consecrates.

...the mage asks "hold a sec", to put polymorph on his action bar.

a lock asking what seduce is, I can not believe this one and I saw it with my own eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/17/2010 1:50 PMPosted by Unwelcome

Pretty much when you Que for LFD

I lol'd so true.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Tank asks "A shammy can CC?"

Lazy people..i hates them most of all.

dont eat after a pull

tank pulls whe he/she has no life..dumbass

im tired of all this BS from all the tanks and the DPS expecting healers to do the same *@*@ they did in WOTLK

and pissed off too...im going to do a random and say the the stuff i hate about what grps do and /leave mid pull.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/17/2010 12:49 PMPosted by Keiren
...the DPS calls me a douche for gripping them out of harmful effects cause he thinks he knows better :(

I just laughed so hard in the office at this. you poor thing /hug :/ stupid rogue
..oh wow i totally inferred you were reffering to a rogue..gosh guess that shows which melee annoy me the most when it comes to how many dont move..lol.

also..tank sais "nah im just going to tank them all" when i insist marking targets for CC in heroics. [Seditia]: -_- i fking hate you tank.
Edited by Seditia on 12/17/2010 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You zone into a run on the first boss in a heroic, and the rogue is saying "WTF was he talking about? There is no fire in this fight."
Edited by Sëabass on 12/17/2010 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
"I don't want to cc i think it's easier to tank if i just heroic leap kk?"

in grim batol... /wrist
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
When dps cry and tell you are the worst healer ever cause you lifegrip them away from :
-Cleave
-Fire
-Adds
-Fire/Shadow Breath

When you tell ppl to use the lightwell and they use it...before the tank pull

When the lock prefer to summon his imp cause he is destro...And he doesnt even know what seduce is

When everyone in the group think you are a crappy healer cause you couldnt heal everyone when they aggroed by accident the second pack of mob...

FML

Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Getting hit by shockbolt and scream omg I didnt get heals the whole fight
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Rogue
12/17/2010 1:00 PMPosted by Cauterise
Whenever you have 20k more hp than the tank.

I'll accept this if there is mitigation gear on him. If there is dps gear, I'll drop. But yeah I'd drop in heroics if this was the case anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wow, you guys all leave groups for the same reasons I'm tempted to...only I don't have the good sense you guys do. I'm the kind of Tank that will stay to the bitter end hoping I can make the idiots learn...my cross to bear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]