Just about the time you start to get it...

85 Draenei Shaman
Really it gets frustrating. You start to learn all this new stuff about healing then you get your other party members that just totally lack. Whether its lack of dps, lack of tanking ability or just knowledge of how to work around simple mechanics of a fight.

I'm starting to finally agree that healing may not be totally broken (not that some improvements could be made). How is it though, that we are supposed to deal with all the people that just don't get it, whatever IT is.

When healers have no room for error why do we have to some how make up for all THEIR errors. Sigh...just frustrating!
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Warrior
Make them kick you by not healing after they prove their uselessness. Re-queue. Get a better group. If they're baddies repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
12/17/2010 9:29 PMPosted by Remolg
Make them kick you by not healing after they prove their uselessness. Re-queue. Get a better group. If they're baddies repeat.

Wow, passive-aggressive to the max, and yet I find myself nodding and thinking, "Yes, I'm gonna try this..."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]