Ret Pally Healing... Not worth it one bit?

85 Tauren Paladin
I understand blizzard doesn't want too many off heals going down. But, a 3 second cast to heal for 10% of the partners health? In 3v3, 3 seconds = 6 globals if 2 other people are on them. Let's just say the enemy is using basic abilites... A random move that hits 5k ( WHICH IS EXTREMLY LOW FOR THE DMG IN CATA) They will take away tripple what we heal. And what do we sacrifice..? 3 globals and 33% mana...

If you don't want us to heal then TAKE AWAY OUR HEAL AND GIVE US SOMETHING OFFENCIVE. If you want to add utility with heals, then LOWER the mana restrictions of flash of light, BUFF holly light for ret only OR just make divine light heal for more.

Ur basically giving us no heals with no compensation... It is not fair...?
Edited by Rngftw on 12/18/2010 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Divine Light is actually pretty good. I get crits with it for like 25k. It's tricky to use it though, never going to get it off in a 1v1. Holy Radiance on cooldown is your best bet for most of the time while in combat.

With selfless healer though, I'm getting crits of up to 40k with Word of Glory on my teammates which is awesome!

I'm of the opinion, that it isn't that our self healing is too weak compared to other classes, it's that Rogues DKs, Ferals and Warrior self healing is out of control. They heal themselves for more than healers are able to heal for because their healing is based off a percentage of our ridiculous hp pools.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I miss Sheath of Light's HoT.

... this was TOTALLY a meaningful contribution.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/18/2010 5:49 AMPosted by Smackemall
our ret healing is doing perfectly well, i got nothing more to say, the healing save it for yourself since when ret is a healing spec, you are so wrong on everything u posted

If you don't want us to heal then TAKE AWAY OUR HEAL

this is a joke right?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Lol dude, by that I mean. GIVE us ms or necrotic strike and just remove our healing. I can't stand the fact that we don't have bubble reset anymore because you pull off 2 divine lights which is 30%-40% If u double crit... That is terrible man come on. GIVE us a strangulate or a 8 seccond kick or SOMETHING to compensate for the fact that we lost bubble reset. 100% Damage while in bubble seems obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well the problem isn't in Arena Imo its also in PVE... ie Dungeons WTB old healing rotatoin back pls .. kthx
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
12/26/2010 1:22 AMPosted by Rngftw
GIVE us a strangulate or a 8 seccond kick or SOMETHING to compensate for the fact that we lost bubble reset.

the fail is strong in this one
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/26/2010 1:26 AMPosted by Gidgite
GIVE us a strangulate or a 8 seccond kick or SOMETHING to compensate for the fact that we lost bubble reset.

the fail is strong in this one

the troll is strong in this one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/26/2010 1:22 AMPosted by Rngftw
Lol dude, by that I mean. GIVE us ms or necrotic strike and just remove our healing. I can't stand the fact that we don't have bubble reset anymore because you pull off 2 divine lights which is 30%-40% If u double crit... That is terrible man come on. GIVE us a strangulate or a 8 seccond kick or SOMETHING to compensate for the fact that we lost bubble reset. 100% Damage while in bubble seems obvious.
m,

ummm, what does rebuke classify as?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rebuke is a easy spell interrupt (punch in the chanters mouth) stops that spell @#%#! from even happening, know your ret smacking rotation and heal when highly recommended, if you fail to save some holy power for a double play (holy radiance + word of glory crit) something may be wrong with you cause thats enough to get me to another WoG if not rebuke then Verdict on some weaklings JUST SAYIN
Edited by Hebiki on 12/26/2010 4:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]