Mage LF Guild (A)

85 Gnome Mage
Just in need of a guild. Looking for a guild who's main focus will be raiding. Nothing too hard core though as my work schedule and wife only allows me to raid maybe 2 nights a week. Usually going to be weekend nights, unless I have a weekday off. I do jump on for a large portion of the mornings/afternoons when I have a day off and the wife is working :) I'm on EST time so I can usually hang until around 11pm server time (2am), sometimes longer.

A little about me...

Started WoW a couple years ago during BC. Played through a lot of WoTLK before the first major patch hit, but had to take a break. Took almost 2 years off, and jumped back in just a couple months ago. Only toon is this mage (fire), who's almost 525 on mining, and I'm working on getting my enchanting maxed (got about 4k gold atm to knock that out, but am currently around 380). Drama free, and deffinately looking for a mature guild. If I sound like a good addition to your guild just hit me up here, or look for me in-game.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
edit: Raiding is not the only thing I'm interested in. Also achievements, heroics, and anything that keeps the game fun and interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]