No Bad Covenant

We all know on Blood Furnace is being overran by evil (Trollers), if you are rather upset that you cannot sit in trade chat without hearing a naughty word, that the sailors in Booty Bay use. Prepare for war and get ready to defend!

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.
-George Washington

The job is to big for one person to do by himself, so im asking if you think blood furnace is being overran by evil if so please post your name below to sign the covenant that you will not curse and troll. This is to keep Blood Furnace a safe place. Signing this covenant is a pledge that you will not cuss or troll anybody, and be nothing but friendly to those who want peace and nothing more. Lets take back what was once ours...Blood Furnace, because at this time trade chat is out of control and being overran. The fate of this server lies in your hand to take stand and defend from those amongst us who want all to go down hill just for a few minutes of attention. Thank you Blood Furnace please make a post below saying you agree to this covenant if you are ready for the battle.

Reply Quote
Gwb, is ready.
Reply Quote
12/18/2010 8:46 AMPosted by Zergall
I turned off trade chat.

Problem solved.

yes the problem has been solved on short terms, what if you need to use it for a guild or to sell something or to find a group...when you turn it back on you will be destroyed by evil once again..but next time you turn on trade chat i would like us to be done with our war and trade chat to be clean once more.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
sign me up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
this is well written. i look forward to what comes from this.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
wafflezpwn
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You have my sword. Er, axe.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Musiic here and I approve of this message.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/18/2010 9:55 AMPosted by Musiic
Musiic here and I approve of this message.

Good read; would read again.

....oh hai musiic @_@....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Here On Blood Furnace,
We Care :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
oh hai tagger....how long you plan to stay in FIGHT this time; 1-2 weeks? months? the countdown begins....
Reply Quote
YOU HAVE MY CAPZ
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Isn't Gwb one of the most notorious trolls on the server?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Master hirt approves
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I approve of anything Gwb says.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
RIP Kiesan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]