A feral druids plea

85 Night Elf Druid
just mad because feral is actually viable now, get over it.. in BC there was a total of like 20 feral glads who actually got it as feral, didnt even get close to rank 1 though
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/18/2010 5:04 PMPosted by Soniclol
just mad because feral is actually viable now, get over it.. in BC there was a total of like 20 feral glads who actually got it as feral, didnt even get close to rank 1 though
Feral should be viable yes, but it's damage is to high its a fact.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/18/2010 4:49 PMPosted by Soniclol
I didnt play that joke of expansion wotlk, I was a 2 time glad in BC as feral so go %@*! yourselves, achievements weren't around in BC

goodluck in the 1300s you terribles

you have to be the biggest moron ive ever seen post on these forums you're a 0 time gladiator get over it you are having success at the start of a season with the rest of the morons while the ratings inflate PS 2700 is gonna be duelist or below just saying you arent good stop acting like you are your class is not fine you sound like DKs in s5 my class is broken too

PS. before you say im a 0 time glad its called rerolling

http://www.arenajunkies.com/char/US/Darrowmere/Sysera/

just stop posting you for3v3r duelist
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/18/2010 5:07 PMPosted by Jubeì

so DK's doing more damage while being trained than me isn't op.. but I am, got it
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/18/2010 5:11 PMPosted by Soniclol

so DK's doing more damage while being trained than me isn't op.. but I am, got it

And you being able to get full bleeds and run away and know they'll die is equally balanced. Oh wait.
Reply Quote
this guy is either a massive troll, or a delusional for3v3r duelist.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/18/2010 5:12 PMPosted by Byzanthia

Viable? Being able to destroy any other class in 10 seconds, be completely immune to any and all CC and have ridiculous tanking/healing/CC abilities of your own is viable?

Nothing to see here folks. Just another baddie defending his terribly OP spec. You people make me sick. If you had a button that oneshot your opponent you would still be calling it balanced.

goodluck with the sub 2k rating
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Threads not about him. It's about you and your delusions. Nice try though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
A DK cant go into bear and take almost 0 damage and still do retarded damage DKs are killable now ferals pretty much arent if they arent retarded
Reply Quote
Just wait until feral gets nerfed, we'll see this same nerd posting QQ threads.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ferals viable... NERF IT TO THE GROUND
Edited by Soniclol on 12/18/2010 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
cry more !%!@##.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol, these kids thinking feral is op, check mages in every spec even fire now constantly stunning and slowing targets more than a rogue. Just because feral is now a competitor doesn't mean it's OP. Spriests and locks are way up there as well. I have been playing feral for 6 years and yes this is the best it has been, but its far from OP. Btw that 48k is nothing arcane mages were hitting 60k in wotlk. Plus after that fbite we usually have no energy if you do the rotation correctly. Kids are getting mad over nothing. Stun the cat and its dead. I have hard times with locks and frost mages if they attack first. Pallies are still as hard to get down as they always were, holy that is. I could say they are a little OP but there are other classes that out match it by far, you have to be good at feral to actually get somewhere without being dragged along. Before you go looking at gear and pvp and !%#@ on me, this is first time ever doing arena still learning on how I should go as a feral druid.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Lol, these kids thinking feral is op, check mages in every spec even fire now constantly stunning and slowing targets more than a rogue. Just because feral is now a competitor doesn't mean it's OP. Spriests and locks are way up there as well. I have been playing feral for 6 years and yes this is the best it has been, but its far from OP. Btw that 48k is nothing arcane mages were hitting 60k in wotlk. Plus after that fbite we usually have no energy if you do the rotation correctly. Kids are getting mad over nothing. Stun the cat and its dead. I have hard times with locks and frost mages if they attack first. Pallies are still as hard to get down as they always were, holy that is. I could say they are a little OP but there are other classes that out match it by far, you have to be good at feral to actually get somewhere without being dragged along. Before you go looking at gear and pvp and !%#@ on me, this is first time ever doing arena still learning on how I should go as a feral druid.

6 years and yet you still suck
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard screwed them when they changes savage roar and took ap off of weapons, they had to do something. Their bleeds have always been then same just none of the feral druids noticed it. In wotlk I had no problems in bgs while I had no pvp gear whatsoever. They are just a little more competitive in this expansion. Bear form does hit hard that could be brought down a bit because I have hit 20k with mangle in bear which is kindve outrageous but if you think about it warriors hit harder and bear form is pretty much a warrior. Bear was always hard to get down I have lasted 1min or so with 5-7 horde attacking me at once in wotlk and its the same here. Most feral druids dont know how to spec and pick glyphs which leaves them in a @*!*ty position.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/18/2010 5:24 PMPosted by Baredurid
arcane mages were hitting 60k in wotlk

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]