Grats Horde

86 Draenei Shaman
so basically what what you mean is there are a mass majortiy of crap horde i.e. IWC. and there are quality alliance players rather than mass numbers. thank you for finally agreeing with me dnopper.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
LOL, by you alone or by 30 people against me? youre fail
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Anyone who engages in %##% talking with Dnopper needs to realize who they're dealing with.

Look at all the honor gear hes rocking when Horde Q times are 15-30 minutes per BG.

Do you REALLY want to argue with someone who obviously has that much free time? Really?

Laugh, mock and move on.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
LOL, by you alone or by 30 people against me? youre fail
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
wtf that posted twice?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
WGB
12/20/2010 12:50 PMPosted by Dnopper
Bears sleep during the winter. Wolves hunt.

Holy %%!!, transfer to Moon Guard already.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
12/22/2010 3:06 PMPosted by Cydman
Trolling is a art.

so is exploiting your way to 2400. thanks for ruining it for the rest of us who played legit.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
12/22/2010 3:06 PMPosted by Cydman
Trolling is a art.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/22/2010 7:58 PMPosted by Cydman

so is exploiting your way to 2400. thanks for ruining it for the rest of us who played legit.

If I really did want to exploit I would've been 3200.

2400 with 75 games played isn't unreasonable with a decent mmr, but for you it probably is considering you've never even broken 1800 in wotlk.

That's why your ratings were reset, right?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
ATP
12/22/2010 7:58 PMPosted by Cydman

If I really did want to exploit I would've been 3200.

2400 with 75 games played isn't unreasonable with a decent mmr, but for you it probably is considering you've never even broken 1800 in wotlk.

Quick, I'm about to die. Better leave arena!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
4 pages later i think i'll put my 2 cents in on this. First off quit complaining about offense, defense and all that crap, fact is ally held TB for 5 days straight (12th - 17th) then horde won, yet ally managed to RECAP it the same day, everyone says defense is easy yet you guys can't hold it for more than 1 day. Therefore, either u just REALLY suck at defending or offense isnt nearly as hard as you say.

Oh and now that the entire alliance population has their raid achieve, exalted with baradins, and both the mounts, you can have TB, we're done with it.
Edited by Angelspirit on 12/23/2010 1:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/23/2010 1:51 AMPosted by Angelspirit
4 pages later i think i'll put my 2 cents in on this. First off quit complaining about offense, defense and all that crap, fact is ally held TB for 5 days straight (12th - 17th) then horde won, yet ally managed to RECAP it the same day, everyone says defense is easy yet you guys can't hold it for more than 1 day. Therefore, either u just REALLY suck at defending or offense isnt nearly as hard as you say.

Oh and now that the entire alliance population has their raid achieve, exalted with baradins, and both the mounts, you can have TB, we're done with it.

Reading this thread pretty much illuminates the major problems with TB defense. If ATP is actually balancing tactical whispering and essentially faction-wide organization and Dnopper represents the big headed lunacy that pretty much drives IWC (ie roughly 70% of all horde in TB unless I'm mistaken) it kind of becomes clear who has the greater advantage. It just would seem that unlike Wintergrasp, which could be won by sheer numbers, TB actually takes a lot of coordination and multiple groups (especially on offense). It's kind of ironic that after months of alliance beat down, we have to bust our asses to get TB for even one night.

I wouldn't mind the return of Tenacity like last expansion if it meant that I didn't have to coordinate with the moron brigade hour after hour just to squeeze in a Argaloth kill once a week.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/23/2010 1:51 AMPosted by Angelspirit

I think it's pretty clear that balance is significantly off in Tol Barad (between offense and defense). In an unrelated note, I also think that the organization skills of ATP and other guilds easily trumps our puggish TB assaults and defenses. And yes, you guys are often more voracious in your attacking and defending. In any case, no side should have possession for 5 days. That's just ludicrous.

tl;dr
TB is imba for defense.
Alliance is more far more organized.

Regardless, I should be done with hellscream's rep (and TB -- thank god) in the next few days.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
While I will admit defense is easy for those that control it, cause you control mid. Offense on the other hand should require more people than those on defense, thus creating a balance or taking turns controlling Tool Board. But what do I know, Blizzard doesn't seem to comprehend balance as far as population goes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
herp derp i double posted
Edited by Élm on 12/23/2010 2:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]