Light of The Dawn and You

85 Human Paladin
Hi mate paladins! Id like your advice on light of the dawn.

I personally dont like this skill so much and i wonder if there is any better place to use the talent point. At the moment i just dont feel the healing output of that skill and due to the fact that i find myself using a lot of WoG and it uses holy power aswell i usually don't have enough for LoTD.

Is that because i am not 85 yet or because im just doing wrong? I am also very PvP oriented but due to the fact that i am speccing protection in secondary i wonder if i will need LoTD in Pve or is just useless.

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's our only aoe heal really. The other costs a ton of mana and is garbage unless people are stacked right on top of you, ie you telling them to stack because it seems like no one does it on their own.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah that's right but atm i heal only like 3k-5k with it, does this change later?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]