Time Warner Instance Load Screen Hanging

85 Goblin Rogue
Bumping... I check this forum every day hoping for some sort of fix or at least an acknowledgment of this problem.
100 Gnome Mage
Same issue here. In the off -chance we don't have the right guildies on to run a heroic, I'll queue myself, which takes about 30-45 minutes, get the load screen, it completes to 100%, and hangs. I have experienced this issue on both my Windows and OS 10.6 computers. Waiting for a Blue.
85 Undead Priest
bumpinnnn
90 Troll Mage
Bump... I've been experiencing this exact issue since Cata launched.

Not shortly before.

Not shortly after.

Midnight, launch day.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump,

Also getting the same error, here. Small chance that anytime I go into a loading screen i'll freeze at 100%. Its very aggravating when you play arena with this type of problem.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also just to bump/clarify.

I have disabled all addons, deleted the WTF, Cache and got rid of all my addons and run the repair utility. None of these have solved the issue.

I'm attempting a fresh reinstall of the game, to see if it will have any effect. (doubtful)

85 Undead Priest
bumping...

at-least some recognition that this is an issue by blizz would be nice..
would be fkn 2400 by now if not for this bs
85 Draenei Shaman
A fresh reinstall of the game and OS on a new computer built from scratch didn't solve the problem for me.

And bummer on that Failbait. I guess someone out there felt the need to give you and I and the rest of us in this thread a hugely unfair disadvantage for season 9.

All joking aside, people in this thread have been very civil, odd that there's been no acknowledgement from blizz so far on this issue.
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump,

I am having the same problem. If I wait it out at a period of time I will get DC from sever. Then when I log back in, my char will not have a zone listed that it is currently in. I also some times tab and exit game, reopen. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference. Sometimes loging into different char will "speed up" the process, but not by much. Or it could just be that its not speeding up, its just taking up time and I notice less...

Any tips or thoughts would be great.
85 Undead Priest
bumping
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Now I get this too. Can't load into one character even after wow reinstall. Other characters work though. I log into my main one and I freeze at loading screen and have to force wow closed.

Latest drivers for everything, tried no addons, and lowest graphics settings.
85 Human Warrior
Bump, this is getting ridiculous
82 Night Elf Druid
Ok so we have 33 posts on this with no reply from Blizz. Is there any chance we can get an acknowledgement of there actually being a problem or are we too insignificant of a group at this point in time? I don't mind a "hey we know there is an issue and are working on it" over the "cone of silence".

Thanks for any assistance. Realize it is a small group but it is annoying at best and lord help you if you get an arbitrary d/c while playing and try to get back in with this problem...
90 Orc Shaman
Yes, same problem here. It is rather annoying. It seems like it logs me in, but the Loading screen is still showing. I'm pretty sure i heard the sounds it makes when people log on, I just can't do anything. Also another problem, which i'm not sure if it's related, Is my game will start to lag, but it's not internet lag. Then it will slowly start to lag more and more until it's complete and udder LAG. But i can still use chat with everyone else, they can hear me and I can hear then without and lag between messages. Just my gameplay is messed up.
85 Tauren Druid
Bump.
90 Draenei Shaman
It took 6 tries to get through the magic load screen "barrier". No addons loaded, clean wtf and interface directories (renamed the old ones) etc.

Just adding my two cents. Not had any issues prior to latest patch on this btw. Thanks for any help.
Edited by Gotyerback on 12/25/2010 4:46 PM PST
61 Draenei Paladin
Likewise here but I can login to all of my low level characters but my main Klendathu locks up every time.
100 Human Warrior
For me the issue seems to be the Deeprun Tram. I locked up twice hearthing to Stormwind a couple weeks ago, but have been fine the dozen or more times since. But 90% of the time I try to zone into the Deeprun Tram (from either Stormwind or Ironforge) the game freezes at the loading screen with the bar full. More often than not this locks up my system and I have to hard reboot. Twice I've managed to zone into the tram without incident, but more than a dozen other attempts with various characters, with addons disabled or enabled, have resulted in this freeze. On the other hand, I've not had a single problem zoning out of the tram to either Stormwind or Ironforge.
85 Gnome Mage
Ok so we have 33 posts on this with no reply from Blizz. Is there any chance we can get an acknowledgement of there actually being a problem or are we too insignificant of a group at this point in time? I don't mind a "hey we know there is an issue and are working on it" over the "cone of silence".

Thanks for any assistance. Realize it is a small group but it is annoying at best and lord help you if you get an arbitrary d/c while playing and try to get back in with this problem...

There's a 102 page sticky about this. There have been so many seperate specific posts that Blizzard has just ignored them because, frankly, I don't think they have an idea of what the problem is on their end, let alone how to fix it. Contact Accounts and Billing, cancel your subscription and get your money back. Come back on the forum once a week, and when it's fixed, re-add some game time.
85 Human Warrior
Bump
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]