Lv 70-74 Holy Paly wtf??

74 Gnome Warlock
Ok seriously what the f* is up with holy paladin dps in this level range?

In every single bg (that has a holy paladin in it) the leading damage dealer is ALWAYS the holy paladins. What the hell?

I'm sure this changes at lv 85 but right now its ridiculous. How much did blizz buff holy paladin dps??
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
prot pallys in bg are way more OP i take down any class within like 4secs holy pallys dont have S*** on prot pallys
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Warlock
12/19/2010 11:18 AMPosted by Juleans
prot pallys in bg are way more OP i take down any class within like 4secs holy pallys dont have S*** on prot pallys

well THATS good to know.

>_>;;

What is this?? WoW 3.0?? Are we gonna see bubble + wings god mode coming back now
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Eh, I saw some holy pallies coming out with some pretty big dps after the last major patches before Cata. I ran with one while on my lock in the mid-70's and he had top dps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Only thing i can see is that while i've been leveling my Exocism does crazy damage (400+crit, 230 reg) compared to my HS (80ish) and Judgement (same). the problem with Exorcism is that it costs a ton of mana but with Denouce (talent) alone lowering its cost by 75%, allowing HS to (50% chance) give you a free instant Exorcism, and all the talents that buff it's damage and allow you to gain haste rating i'm not surpirsed they could top out dps seeing as im sure they could easly use 5-7 exo's to kill someone expecially if it only takes about 5-7 secons to cast them all XD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/19/2010 11:49 AMPosted by Demonhowie
What is this?? WoW 3.0?? Are we gonna see bubble + wings god mode coming back now

Avenging wrath at current doesn't cause a lockout on divine shield or hand of protection, nor causes forbearance. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/19/2010 1:21 PMPosted by Cayse

Avenging wrath at current doesn't cause a lockout on divine shield or hand of protection, nor causes forbearance. >.>

bubble is -50% damage done. this was added specifically for the wings pew pew.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]