Prot pally and reputation gaining

85 Human Paladin
NGC
I am trying to look through the various reputation standing that can me tabard increased and can't decide which one i should boost first. Have any prot pallies actually run sheets or done some hard figuring to determine which one would lead to the best gains?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
the order i did

dragonmaw/windhamer
Ramkahen
hyjal
therazane
earthern ring

went pretty smooth for me. but it really depends on which 346s u get to drop in ur heroic runs/
Edited by Lightmilk on 12/19/2010 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm getting the damn bracers from Ramkahen first. Bracers seem to be the hardest upgrade.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
earthen ring gets you the dodge/stam helm enchant at revered.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Therazane
Wildhammer
Ramkahen
Hyjal
Edited by Xayton on 12/19/2010 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'd do Earthern Ring to Revered, then Therazane to Exalted; doing Therazane dailies every day.

Why? This nets you the head and shoulder enchants. You never, ever know what drops or items you'll run into during the grind to Exalted. Maybe you're going for those bracers....... and get something equal or better before you get them.

The enchants, however, are useful the entire expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]