Psst Tank/DPS

85 Worgen Priest
If you enter an instance, sprint over to the first mob and don't use CC, there's a good chance your healer is going to leave the group.

Also bring food if you want to guarantee that you are topped off between fights.

Have a good day!
Edited by Theiss on 12/19/2010 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
no never
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
yes always

lol, actually you're a druid, you get to top yourself off with rejuvenate or nourish between fights.
Edited by Theiss on 12/19/2010 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
maybe sometimes

and yeah, i do. except i lifebloom. I've never asked a healer to heal me between fights, I can do it fine myself.
Edited by Kamazhi on 12/19/2010 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
acceptable ; )
Reply Quote
15 Undead Warlock
12/19/2010 4:26 PMPosted by Theiss
If you enter an instance, sprint over to the first mob and don't use CC, there's a good chance your healer is going to leave the group.

Also bring food if you want to guarantee that you are topped off between fights.

Have a good day!

So what your saying is that, as a healer you turn up to an instance without the required tools to perform your job?

So you come unprepared and then complain when you can't leech of other people?

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
My only hope is this serves as a friendly reminder that your obligation is more than topping dps by facerolling your rotation.

There's a reason you have that CC ability, dust it off. There's a reason food exists in game, stock up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1577520897

/teleport-out-of-the-dungeon
Edited by Theiss on 12/19/2010 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
on a side note, now that more people have leveled dungeon queue's are not returning to the level they were before the expansion dropped. So eh, nothing really has changed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]