Geming gear for holy pally?

85 Dwarf Paladin
am not sure what to gem in use to be just int has it changed or should i just stack intellect?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Right now, I am doing Int for red sockets, Haste/int for yellow and int/spirit for blue. If the socket bonus doesn't seem terribly useful, you could stack straight Intellect. Haste and spirit are very good stats though.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
socket bonuses are much much better than wotlk, so in most situations its worth getting gems of the right color to match (or preferably the mix gems int/haste int/crit int/spirit). Only socket bonus i currently wont go for is mastery
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/20/2010 1:05 AMPosted by Wonderbuff
socket bonuses are much much better than wotlk, so in most situations its worth getting gems of the right color to match (or preferably the mix gems int/haste int/crit int/spirit). Only socket bonus i currently wont go for is mastery

QFT.

Definitely mind your socket bonuses until you get some leet ass gear and can adjust accordingly.

But for now, I do as the first reply said. Red = int, yellow = int/haste, blue = int/spi
Reply Quote
I go for whatever is already cut in the guild bank :D

...which isn't always optimal :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/20/2010 1:50 AMPosted by Janaire

+Str is EPIC as a holy pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/20/2010 5:49 AMPosted by Sellyn

+Str is EPIC as a holy pally.

ahaahaaha

that's awesome.

I plan on gemming straight Int. Spirit and Haste are wonderful stats, but once you have a full set of 346+ intel gives you that mana pool that you'll need to survive - i'll be reforging some mastery and crit into haste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]